IGNORED

Buster Footman Appreciation vs Blackpool

3 Peaps In A PodCast

It would be better if there was an appreciation day on the coldest day of the winter and everyone just wore a white tee shirt and tracksuit bottoms. 

On second thoughts, I'm a wimp, so I'll give this a miss and leave it to the "Ultras" to see how tough they really are

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

It would be better if there was an appreciation day on the coldest day of the winter and everyone just wore a white tee shirt and tracksuit bottoms. 

On second thoughts, I'm a wimp, so I'll give this a miss and leave it to the "Ultras" to see how tough they really are

Oh, I see: it's ok to tell people to wear track suit bottoms, but not to tell them not to wear them?

• Haha 3

I seem to remember he ended his career as a successful gardener but was always so proud of his time at BCFC. The away fans couldn't get over his brilliant name in the days where a match day programme was a must have..

The sight of him literally sprinting onto the pitch in his t-shirt is a treasured BCFC memory.

• Like 1