IGNORED

Tonight’s Games (Tues 21st)

Davefevs

3 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

I don't get how you can (rightly) defend Pearson and appreciate everything he's brought to our club in terms of leadership etc and then think Klopp should be sacked considering what he's built at Liverpool. 

That makes no sense.

There are allegations flying around on how they won the Premier league...

If Pearson took us to the premier league and then we started to regress then I'd probably be Pearson out too. 

Liverpool are crying out for a CB and midfielders and Klopp purchased Nunez and Gakpo. 

Tactically he seems to have been figured out. He has no plan B. 

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Klopp - people seem to have short memories.

Liverpool, with Klopp, will be back after a one season reset imo.

Bit of a clear out needed and new blood coming in - sounds familiar.

Don’t doubt that , but . He can obviously see what’s wrong , everyone can . He has to be able to adapt for the rest of the season . Playing such a high line without the legs needed in midfield is football suicide 

16 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Because they are a great club with a proven manager who are obviously in a rebuilding phase. He would be front and central.  

Liverpool are very brave meaning when it goes wrong it can be really wrong 

Bellingham wouldn't go to Liverpool even if they got in the top 4. Their owners wouldn't spend that money either.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

There are allegations flying around on how they won the Premier league...

If Pearson took us to the premier league and then we started to regress then I'd probably be Pearson out too. 

Liverpool are crying out for a CB and midfielders and Klopp purchased Nunez and Gakpo. 

Tactically he seems to have been figured out. He has no plan B. 

Name a better manager that Liverpool could get.

Edited by Super
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t doubt that , but . He can obviously see what’s wrong , everyone can . He has to be able to adapt for the rest of the season . Playing such a high line without the legs needed in midfield is football suicide 

But can he? Everyone knew they needed midfielders and yet he brought in two attackers. He also allowed Mane to leave which was a ridiculous decision. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Super said:

Name a better manager that Liverpool could get.

Klopp has been great for Liverpool - but where is the plan B? They always play the same way. That’s on the manager and there are other out there. I don’t get why some view Klopp as some god that’s not replaceable.

LFC have fallen mightily this season with no injuries and money spent. Who’s fault?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Klopp has been great for Liverpool - but where is the plan B? They always play the same way. That’s on the manager and there are other out there. I don’t get why some view Klopp as some god that’s not replaceable.

LFC have fallen mightily this season with no injuries and money spent. Who’s fault?

I agree with you Klopp isn't above any blame but I still don't see any other manager as good as him available. They could still get top 4 of course that isn't success.

Was sitting watching it on 20 mins thinking "Real Madrid are too old a side, Liverpool have better age profile". Spoke too soon didn't I! Error apiece by the goalies- Real Madrid surrly through but they certainly shipped some goals last season in the knockouts.

Saw bits of other game- Napoli continue to look quite formidable.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

1 hour ago, Percy Pig said:

So all I'm seeing here is "United are my second team"

Who has a second team? I thought that was only a myth that people like 2 teams, how do people with a second team deal with there 2 teams playing each other? If you're going to have 2 teams then why not just support 20 or more (or even all teams) and just sort them by priority?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

No idea, but plenty seem to.

I have a soft spot for a few different teams. 

Always quite liked Liverpool, Celtic and there a couple of teams from around the world whose results I follow after playing as them on FM in my childhood. 

But would happily see them all lose if it meant City picked up a draw away to some god awful side we otherwise might have lost to. 

To badly quote a phrase I've seen on here before I would want us to win a corner before wanting any other team win a game.

• Like 2