IGNORED

Portway park and ride - Man City

devoncider

I have sometimes used the AG1 park and ride service on for Saturday 3pms, has anyone used it for night matches? Just thinking when the first/last services will be?

I will be aiming to park up around 4pm but online it looks like first service to Ashton Gate rather than city centre is half 5

• Admin
16 minutes ago, devoncider said:

I have sometimes used the AG1 park and ride service on for Saturday 3pms, has anyone used it for night matches? Just thinking when the first/last services will be?

I will be aiming to park up around 4pm but online it looks like first service to Ashton Gate rather than city centre is half 5

The club will share this information nearer the time

Keep an eye out for the Guide to Gate information

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, devoncider said:

https://www.firstbus.co.uk/uploads/node_images/AG1 AG2 AG3 745pm kick off.pdf 

Timetable here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, devoncider said:

I use it a fair bit, including the last time we played Man City. It’s always pretty good I must say with plenty of buses running well after the end of the game.

The only problem I’ve had with it is if you want to get to the stadium early, meeting friends for lunch or hospitality, there’s no real early buses anymore.

4 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Thanks James, very useful because I always wondered for how long the service ran after the match. Do you, by chance, also have the equivalent timetable for afternoon (3pm) ko's?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.firstbus.co.uk/uploads/node_images/AG1%20AG2%20AG3%203pm%20kick%20off%20.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwikw_u08qn9AhXIiFwKHQgsAnMQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1O-64LEU180vvP2BZagAFM

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I use it a fair bit, including the last time we played Man City. It’s always pretty good I must say with plenty of buses running well after the end of the game.

The only problem I’ve had with it is if you want to get to the stadium early, meeting friends for lunch or hospitality, there’s no real early buses anymore.

Thank you - that's good to hear re: end of the game.

If I'm there early I presume I can just jump on another service towards the city centre and jump off and walk to AG

You can do that but i think from this, season the tickets for football specials are different, so you'd have to buy a separate ticket. 

Before you could buy a ticket that would cover you anywhere in Bristol which was great for going to the centre, then football then back to the Portway all on one ticket. 

• Like 2

HI -  the standard shuttle service  on AG1 (Portway P&Ride) AG2 (Brislington P&Ride) AG3 (Temple Meads)  starts 2 hours and 30 minutes prior to kick off , however given that this game is a sell out there will be additional shuttle  buses both pre match & post match with earlier services departing at 1645. 

I would suggest keeping a track on BCFC website for further details. 

Edited by Trigger99
  • Thanks 1