IGNORED

Was fink? We ain’t Bluebirds

BigAl&Toby

So it made its famous debut the other week. Me and the (embarrassed) boy was nicely tweeted.

We ain’t no canaries……

And 20 minutes ago at 10.30 the boy rings.

Daaaaadddd…

Yes my boy?

Did you forget to log on?

**** me. I did.

Hastily logs on. 10 tickets left. I’m all fingers and fumbs. Bloody passwords. Bloody iPhone. Bloody Wi-Fi….

Christ. Now I’ve got to log on to the bloody bank to verify the payment. I’ve got 10 minutes. What if my basket has a hole in it…….

Success. Email received.

Did I forget son? Forget? Christ almighty. Of course I didn’t my son. When have I ever let you down…. ?

Top 6 at 20-1. It’s on ??

Reckon that fat robin will put in another appearance. The Tigers and Bluebirds will be quaking in their boots……. ?

1CE2B56C-858D-41C4-81B6-C71448CD7FF6.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BigAl&Toby said:

So it made its famous debut the other week. Me and the (embarrassed) boy was nicely tweeted.

We ain’t no canaries……

Daaaaadddd…

Yes my boy?

**** me. I did.

Hastily logs on. 10 tickets left. I’m all fingers and fumbs. Bloody passwords. Bloody iPhone. Bloody Wi-Fi….

Christ. Now I’ve got to log on to the bloody bank to verify the payment. I’ve got 10 minutes. What if my basket has a hole in it…….

Success. Email received.

Did I forget son? Forget? Christ almighty. Of course I didn’t my son. When have I ever let you down…. ?

Reckon that fat robin will put in another appearance. The Tigers and Bluebirds will be quaking in their boots……. ?

You do realise we can all see this, right? 

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Life’s too short.

56 yesterday. Physical age. 5 or 6 mental age? 

If you can’t smile or take the piss out of yourself then what have you got? ?

Anyway the Robin is back. And he’ll be there for the Tigers. And the Bluebirds.

20-1. 

Good old Nige. And Steve. ?

FC3DECA6-615A-4301-B317-910A8541FDD6.jpeg

Al, do yerself a favour, pop on the Rovers thread every now and then, call Joey Barton a ****, get yerself some likes and laughs, then give the old Avon(t)-garde stuff another run out, see how it goes down then

• Like 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

We ain’t no canaries……

Daaaaadddd…

Yes my boy?

**** me. I did.

Success. Email received.

I'm guessing you are referring to buying Cardiff tickets?

Also you have put the bet on to get to the play offs?

Hope you had a great birthday, I'm guessing the celebratory drinks are yet to wear off 

• Haha 1

In the interests of balance Al is one of the tiny number of people on here that I’ve met in real life.

He gave my daughter and I a lift to a very poor defeat at Sheffield Wednesday (for which I have since forgiven him) in exchange for a small donation to CHSW. Otherwise it wouldn’t have been really been affordable for us to go at that time.

A sensible and pleasant gentleman. I like a bit of off the wall humour as much as the next Robin.  Life is indeed too short. 

• Like 3
  • Robin 1