IGNORED

FBC Podcast - Hull City [H] the verdict: Penalties are like buses

Curr Avon

Hull City [H] the verdict: Penalties are like buses | Forever Bristol City Podcast (podbean.com)

Hull City [H] the verdict: Penalties are like buses

No penalties for 469 days then two in a week both despatched with aplomb by Nahki Wells and maintaining City's unbeaten start to 2023.

DaveP is joined by Tom, Ian & Mark in reviewing Saturday's match action as well as memories of Dickie Davies, Motty and former club CEO Colin Sexstone who all sadly passed away this week. We also talk about the new kit and, of course, look forward to the "big one" on Tuesday night.

14 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Ian had quite a mare with his facts this week. It would be interesting if anyone could actually challenge him on his facts. The Joe Low fact was a pretty basic fact to be able to dispute.

What does he have against Alex Scott? 

Ah i can answer that one. He's not fulfilling the potential as he would be if Ian was coaching him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Ian, to me - Mark. I take it with a pinch of salt.

Like ALL podcasters, Ian makes some very good points (and bad ones) and is clearly 'city mad' like all of us. I enjoy the pod but haven't fully listened to this particular episode. Unfortunately, what irritates some listeners is a lack of respect for others. No podcaster should be rude to their fellows and in the longer term, FBC will suffer and see a reduction in listeners. Up the City⚽

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Like ALL podcasters, Ian makes some very good points (and bad ones) and is clearly 'city mad' like all of us. I enjoy the pod but haven't fully listened to this particular episode. Unfortunately, what irritates some listeners is a lack of respect for others. No podcaster should be rude to their fellows and in the longer term, FBC will suffer and see a reduction in listeners. Up the City⚽

Accepting the fact that Ian can be a rude, arrogant, factually inept *unt, as I have commented on here before, you might be interested to know that since the turn of the year we've experienced an 20% increase in listeners compared with the 5 episodes after the World Cup break. 

We're tracking towards 1000 listeners per episode. Now I don't know how that compares with 3Peaps or OSIB as their figures are not in the public domain like our own but based on Twitter followers then comparing our 900 with their 2.7k & 7k respectively they should be getting a lot, lot more than that - would be interesting to know.

Always good to have your text comments Tomo during our live podcast recordings - keep it up and, as I've said many times, come on as a speaker

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Accepting the fact that Ian can be a rude, arrogant, factually inept *unt, as I have commented on here before, you might be interested to know that since the turn of the year we've experienced an 20% increase in listeners compared with the 5 episodes after the World Cup break. 

We're tracking towards 1000 listeners per episode. Now I don't know how that compares with 3Peaps or OSIB as their figures are not in the public domain like our own but based on Twitter followers then comparing our 900 with their 2.7k & 7k respectively they should be getting a lot, lot more than that - would be interesting to know.

Always good to have your text comments Tomo during our live podcast recordings - keep it up and, as I've said many times, come on as a speaker

Cheers Dave... I like listening to Ian, but I don't think I would be as polite as Mark (fellow green un columnist back in the day), so maybe my texting input is the most sensible and a much better approach?

Keep up the good work and try and cut out the rudeness?

Edited by Tomo
  • Flames 2