IGNORED

Nige post match interview

HappyClapper

I know its part and parcel of his job, but you can tell sometimes (depending on stupid questions) that he'd rather be home with a nice cup of tea. He left at the end quicker than a 17 year old lad about to get his first shag.

• Haha 1

A slightly left field part I particularly enjoyed was about Taylor-Clarke and Francois. 

You could view his comments of (yes well done to them for making an appearance, but don't get complacent) as slightly harsh.. but I really liked it. It shows he has high standards and holds the young players to the same standards as the rest of the first team. It's not just a case of "giving a couple of kids a run out and then back to the reserves you go" - something we've done many times over the years.

He was clearly very pleased that the team were disappointed with the defeat too. 

I think we're slowly seeing the mentality and attitude in the team that he's been trying to cultivate since he took over. 

• Like 1