IGNORED

Rewards Portal - Children

Silvio Dante

Question

Hi Jerry,

Both myself and my two children are STHs. Because of their age, all supporter IDs are linked to my Bristol Sport account.

Ive had three emails today regarding the rewards portal - both of the children’s say they have 750 points to use - however, they can’t login to the rewards site as they don’t have emails, and my email account is linked to my supporter ID.

Is there any way of getting minors points earned transferred to the adults reward account?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Merging points/accounts is not something we're able to do. This is due to a number of reasons but we want to ensure that the Rewards progamme is fair for everyone involved. By collating points into a single account, this could lead to some fans being priced out of the scheme - as some fans could be collating more points per match. We also want to ensure fans are awarded for their individual behaviour, rather than points being rewarded for group actions. 

Your children will need their own Bristol Sport Club Account to access their My City Rewards account. If you need any help with this, please email rewards@bristol-sport.co.uk