IGNORED

Del Bonsu - linking up with Ghana???

Davefevs

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That clip showed Dan Bentley with bruises on his arms and now he’s moved to Wolves…….coincidence?……….:dunno:

Don’t be a muppet (others can insert more appropriate words)!

image.thumb.png.dd5a35fa3b93a38347d1b1965e5f94dd.png

Fair play to Del, he can punch Bentley with the pinpoint accuracy of a tattooist.  No wonder he left to go to Wolves.

But you knew that anyway.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Don’t be a muppet (others can insert more appropriate words)!

image.thumb.png.dd5a35fa3b93a38347d1b1965e5f94dd.png

Fair play to Del, he can punch Bentley with the pinpoint accuracy of a tattooist.  No wonder he left to go to Wolves.

But you knew that anyway.  

Hang on, those things people have on their arms are tattoos?! Like Robbored, I'd just assumed people had bruises that coincidentally were in the shape of anchors and the word 'mum'...

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, mozo said:

Hang on, those things people have on their arms are tattoos?! Like Robbored, I'd just assumed people had bruises that coincidentally were in the shape of anchors and the word 'mum'...

And why only one arm? 

Some regard tattoos as ‘skin art’  and some of them can look really good but after as the skin ages and tattoos become worn and faded. I saw that with my g’dad who’d got regimental badges along with various names and addresses tattooed when in India between the wars.

As an older man they had all become unintelligible.

I had a Robin logo tattooed on my right shoulder a while back because I’ve supported Bristol City all my life. I’m pretty old these days and my skin has lost some of it elasticity already so won’t deteriorate that much more in the next few years.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

And why only one arm? 

Some regard tattoos as ‘skin art’  and some of them can look really good but after as the skin ages and tattoos become worn and faded. I saw that with my g’dad who’d got regimental badges along with various names and addresses tattooed when in India between the wars.

As an older man they had all become unintelligible.

I had a Robin logo tattooed on my right shoulder a while back because I’ve supported Bristol City all my life. I’m pretty old these days and my skin has lost some of it elasticity already so won’t deteriorate that much more in the next few years.

You’re asking the wrong person 

On OS...

DERRICK BONSU

Head of Strength and Conditioning Derrick 'Del' Bonsu joins up with the Ghana squad for their Africa Cup of Nations qualifying double-header with Angola.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/international-watch-march/

Almost sounds like a call up! Guess he works with them part time then or at least he is this break.

• Like 3