IGNORED

A view from Wales

BigAl&Toby

Me, the boy and the latex mask didn’t get to Swansea.

His illness and recent depressing trips to Cardiff, Huddersfield and Luton, and a depressing trip to BS3 for Blackpool got the better of us. The mask was disappointed - he loves a trip out and having his photo taken.

None of us even watched Toby Wassisname on Robin’s TV…..

I can’t comment on whether Jay, Zac or Harry are up to the job, or whether Max was at fault. I wasn’t there. So I won’t.

What I would say though is spare a thought for this poor bastard. Even in the deep, deep snow those Welsh hill farmers do what they do best….

Keep smiling. Life’s too short to worry about who might be here after the summer, who should be here after the summer or whether Alex Scott really is worth £30M.

And yes. Me and the boy are renewing…. ?

CA617591-1FD0-4994-8680-E352E155C99A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
  • Robin 1

53 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

?

What are you asking? Why I found the Blackpool game depressing?

I’ll tell ee why. We was poor. Like we’ve been since the halcyon date against Pep’s players.

And like we’ve been for a lot of this season. If there’s been any doubt I’ll raise you the other away trips I mentioned.

Best bit about Luton? Their ground ?

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm not sure why I keep opening these posts. I know what they'll be, but there's always this morbid curiosity.

Good. I thank you for your interest.

If you want footballing stats from footballing pundits it’s probably best that you don’t. Open these posts.

Life’s too short to fret or sweat over stats and analysis. Only thing that matters is final positions on the last game of the season.

No ifs, no buts, no coconuts. And definitely no cigar if you finish outside of the top 3. 

Anyway. Hope that sheep is safe. ??

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Good. I thank you for your interest.

If you want footballing stats from footballing pundits it’s probably best that you don’t. Open these posts.

Life’s too short to fret or sweat over stats and analysis. Only thing that matters is final positions on the last game of the season.

No ifs, no buts, no coconuts. And definitely no cigar if you finish outside of the top 3. 

Anyway. Hope that sheep is safe. ??

Maybe he told the sheep he’ll take it out to dinner when he’s finished ? It looks like it’s got a smile on its face anyway!

6 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Me, the boy and the latex mask didn’t get to Swansea.

His illness and recent depressing trips to Cardiff, Huddersfield and Luton, and a depressing trip to BS3 for Blackpool got the better of us. The mask was disappointed - he loves a trip out and having his photo taken.

None of us even watched Toby Wassisname on Robin’s TV…..

I can’t comment on whether Jay, Zac or Harry are up to the job, or whether Max was at fault. I wasn’t there. So I won’t.

What I would say though is spare a thought for this poor bastard. Even in the deep, deep snow those Welsh hill farmers do what they do best….

Keep smiling. Life’s too short to worry about who might be here after the summer, who should be here after the summer or whether Alex Scott really is worth £30M.

And yes. Me and the boy are renewing…. ?

CA617591-1FD0-4994-8680-E352E155C99A.jpeg

Dirty Dai seduced her first, by singing James Blunt's "You're B-ewe-tiful" in her ear.

Halfway through the dalliance he realised this "beauty" was really Irene in a sheepskin coat.

As they the saying goes : "mutton-dressed as lamb" 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

We won , what's the problem ?

You don’t get nuance or implication do you?

You’re ok with winning games are you? Even if we play poorly or lose other games that we really ought to be winning. If we’re making sustained progress……

And you’re ok with us playing presumably well paid players who are poor. Consistently poor?

See I’m not. 

But then I do like to have fun. And a laugh. Or at least a smile. ?

3 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

You don’t get nuance or implication do you?

You’re ok with winning games are you? Even if we play poorly or lose other games that we really ought to be winning. If we’re making sustained progress……

And you’re ok with us playing presumably well paid players who are poor. Consistently poor?

See I’m not. 

But then I do like to have fun. And a laugh. Or at least a smile. ?

Yes, as Alan Dicks used to say.........."When guys meet in a pub, one doesn't enquire how they played, they ask how they got on "  I'm perfectly happy to see the biggest pile of cack, as long as it ends with three points . Sure it's great to be entertained (as a by product ) ,but I watch my team for three points !