IGNORED

Alex Scott - £25m to Bournemouth- Confirmed

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

There's absolutely no justification in article for the opening line.

An article claiming "Bristol City considering placing a £259m offer for M'bappé" would be based on as much evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

It’s it only me that’s worried that he’s tweeted a picture of himself in the away kit?

Yes. I would only be worried if he tweeted a picture of himself wearing a jumper with nipple holes cut out or mini traffic cones on his chest...

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It’s it only me that’s worried that he’s tweeted a picture of himself in the away kit?

Ow my days you definitely over think things. Yes he’s going to Manchester United with the worse away kit going ?‍♂️?

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

Absolute no evidence to back that claim up, about par for the sun though, they don't need evidence to print a story

34 minutes ago, tin said:

Charlie Wyatt, who wrote that, is the biggest bullshitter on Fleet Street IMO. The last time he wrote about us, he was adamant Nige was being replaced by Warnock. Look how the worked out. 

Just a load of nonsense to solicit click for ad impressions.  But it looks more stupid the more time that passes.

Alex crook is desperate for someone to buy Alex Scott. Keeps racing on about him yet doesn’t think he’s worth 25mill. Put a smile on my face to hear McAnthony put him in his place by saying he’s is absolutely worth that and more and that it’s up to the club what he’s worth.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1