IGNORED

Alex Scott - £25m to Bournemouth- Confirmed

7 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

But but pearson doesn’t lie about injuries! 

£20m+ so might not be £25m. How did they do that without getting a seat at the table?!

Why are you always trying to wind people up. Are you 12 years old? Pathetic.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

What a terrible week this is turning into. I truly hope Tinnion and Nige have a plan, we have just lost the creative spark and best striker at club until Xmas at least. Stop messing about chasing defenders and GK, we need a creative CM and striker asap! 

Conway out for five months with a hamstring? 

• Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, tin said:

I am developing a hatred of Bournemouth and everything they stand for. They will always be a tinpot L2 side in my eyes. My annoyance would tempered, however, if we were to get Ramsey from Villa, though. 

Is he any good? Presuming you think so based on the comment, but don’t think I’ve ever seen him. Not seen him mentioned anywhere either. 

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

Is he any good? Presuming you think so based on the comment, but don’t think I’ve ever seen him. Not seen him mentioned anywhere either. 

No rumour, Len. He was quality every time I saw him play on loan for Boro last season, but seems to be on the verge of joining Burnley so that one’s dead. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

Bournemouth have zero potential and will be plummeting down the leagues in the next few years.

It worries me that city show even less ambition. Once again City and its players kick the fans in the teeth.

Based on what? Them being less successful than us in the past? 

They seem to have some good money behind them now, think they’ll be there to stay for the foreseeable future unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Oops said:

Bournemouth have zero potential and will be plummeting down the leagues in the next few years.

It worries me that city show even less ambition. Once again City and its players kick the fans in the teeth.

They've brought in a few decent players this window and a new head coach so definitely not one to be instantly writing off this season and another year up who knows how much more they could invest