IGNORED

Swapping Cardiff C for Plymouth A?

Port Said Red

30 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's on the cards after today's results, Cardiff's game in hand is against Rotherham, that is going to be one to watch from behind the sofa for both sets of supporters.

QPR continue to drop like a stone too. Will they need to beat us on the last day to stay up? Step up Chris Martin to bang a header in from an Uncle Albert cross!

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

It's on the cards after today's results, Cardiff's game in hand is against Rotherham, that is going to be one to watch from behind the sofa for both sets of supporters.

What price would you get for Warnock’s Huddersfield to send them down, 2nd last game of the season - how sweet would that be! ?

Huge game away at Blackpool on Friday! Come on Mick McCarthy

• Like 2

I’m happy to have Plymouth come up, a 30 minute trip for an away game isn’t something I’ve experienced since I lived in Bristol 20 odd years ago.

And although Cardiff going down would be very funny I’m more than happy to see the current bottom 3 go down. All places I’ve little chance of getting to and back in the same day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I had a look at the run-in's earlier and it would not surprise me if that rearranged Rotherham v Cardiff game ends up deciding the final relegation place (assuming Blackpool and Wigan are doomed). They both have pretty horrendous run-ins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miketh2nd said:

Reading commentators  on the stream i was watching said they are pretty sure they will get a 6 point deduction , and going on how they played today could well go down 

It will be really disappointing if that point they somehow scabbed today is the point that keeps them up.

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

I’m happy to have Plymouth come up, a 30 minute trip for an away game isn’t something I’ve experienced since I lived in Bristol 20 odd years ago.

And although Cardiff going down would be very funny I’m more than happy to see the current bottom 3 go down. All places I’ve little chance of getting to and back in the same day. 

When having a holiday home is great but even better when like you it will be a 30 minute trip to watch the city away ?

• Like 1