IGNORED

Sunderland v Hull

Lanterne Rouge

3 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Very talented this sunderland team. Dark horses next year if they recruit well

The big issue with “recruiting well” is replacing the loans they have…just to get to the level they are at now.  That’s the issue with loans, you aren’t improving your own squad.  Every season you’re reliant on replacing them well to retain the status quo.

I do like Mowbray though.

Just now, Davefevs said:

The big issue with “recruiting well” is replacing the loans they have…just to get to the level they are at now.  That’s the issue with loans, you aren’t improving your own squad.  Every season you’re reliant on replacing them well to retain the status quo.

Yes Preston a good example of this at the moment but pretty sure under Alex Neill they didn't have any. Cannon, Fernandez, Parrot and Delap all PL loans and contributing massively to where Preston are atm. I do think if you carry on bringing in that calibre of player you'll be able to reach top 6 at some point. Derby and Huddersfield squads in recent years testament to that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yes Preston a good example of this at the moment but pretty sure under Alex Neill they didn't have any. Cannon, Fernandez, Parrot and Delap all PL loans and contributing massively to where Preston are atm. I do think if you carry on bringing in that calibre of player you'll be able to reach top 6 at some point. Derby and Huddersfield squads in recent years testament to that.

Yeah, but get it wrong and your screwed.