IGNORED

Champions League Tonight

One Team

33 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I thought I'd seen some great strikers, but Haaland's propensity to be in "the right place at the right time" is second to none. 

Absolutely. I hear people saying he only scores easy tap in’s, if that’s the case why arnt more strikers on 45 goals already this season. The guy’s vision, forward thinking and awareness is sublime. 

I don’t like to put players in to categories like Ronaldo, Messi, Djemba-Djemba, Diony ? etc but he has the makings to break all records in the next 16-18 years.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Absolutely. I hear people saying he only scores easy tap in’s, if that’s the case why arnt more strikers on 45 goals already this season. The guy’s vision, forward thinking and awareness is sublime. 

I don’t like to put players in to categories like Ronaldo, Messi, Djemba-Djemba, Diony ? etc but he has the makings to break all records in the next 16-18 years.

Worst one is when people say they are worse with Haaland in the team?

19 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Superb for Interisti! 

Doing well in the cups this season.

Yes, great satisfaction for the European results, and there is still a chance to win the Italian Cup (like last season).

In the league things are going quite bad, for a mix of things:  some bad performances but also some hugely unlucky ones, problems of squad depth in some periods...and probably Napoli's surprising domination has had an influence too in terms of players motivations (see AC Milan, which are in a similar situation).

Strange season, in some ways. ?

Edited by Dan Robin

10 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Yes, great satisfaction for the European results, and there is still a chance to win the Italian Cup (like last season).

In the league things are going quite bad, for a mix of things:  some bad performances but also some hugely unlucky ones, problems of squad depth in some periods...and probably Napoli's surprising domination has had an influence too in terms of players motivations (see AC Milan, which are in a similar situation).

Strange season, in some ways. ?

Been loving Serie A this season , some great matches. Even tho quite uncompetitive with Napoli dominating. 

Inter are second best team imo, but recent results not good. 

Hopefully still get to Coppa Italia final and maybe a Champs League final ? 

4 hours ago, Super said:

They are hitting top form at the right time which is bad news for the other teams in the CL and Arsenal.

City are well versed in coming good at just the right moment and going on huge long runs. 

Arsenal will fall to the relentless pressure City put them under imo. Just like they fell to the pressure on Sunday at Anfield. 

Arsenal players would have been watching that last night and thinking oh f... 

That was an elite driven performance by City and if they play like that against Arsenal then the title is theirs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Not sure The Chelsea owner saying they will win 3-0 tonight is a good move! Probably done Carlo's team talk

Nobody likes an arrogant American, and depending on tonight's result possibly a deluded one too, feel bad for him as he probably didn't have time to think and just gave an off the cuff remark but I can't see their fans being very forgiving towards him if they get embarrassed tonight.