IGNORED

Remember when we thought Luton were bitter to us in the programme?

Silvio Dante

I'm missing the point of the OP. I've looked at the yellow circles but don't get the point. Can someone explain?

As a non league club a few years back with no big money backing and ( probably) the worst ground in the Championship  - the fact that they are 3rd in the Championship and guaranteed a play off spot.... I'm not sure who is "bitter or better". ( "Bitter" being in the OP}

Shit club doing a lot  better than us and we take two of their players this season, one who made them eat their spleen- Naismith.

As as general comment- the last time we were about 3rd in the table at this point in the season was when Gary J was in charge.

I don't get the post.

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm missing the point of the OP. I've looked at the yellow circles but don't get the point. Can someone explain?

As a non league club a few years back with no big money backing and ( probably) the worst ground in the Championship  - the fact that they are 3rd in the Championship and guaranteed a play off spot.... I'm not sure who is "bitter or better". ( "Bitter" being in the OP}

Shit club doing a lot  better than us and we take two of their players this season, one who made them eat their spleen- Naismith.

As as general comment- the last time we were about 3rd in the table at this point in the season was when Gary J was in charge.

I don't get the post.

Took me a bit but the circled letters spell ‘Watford are shit’.

They are doing well, fair play to them, but this is all a bit tinpot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

This is better.

6957EB52-7773-4A2D-ACC4-98A3EB291510.jpeg

4B995080-81B1-4724-9A78-70AF02697424.jpeg

I heard their fans were throwing water, plastic bottles, underpants. One bloke threw a pair of Y-fronts, hit Joao Pedro in the face. He knew it was Nutella or Marmite he’d smeared on the gusset, but it was still him going, we think you’re shit.

9 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I don't get the post.

It either shows how badly we have been run or how well they have been run, probably a bit of both.

Why did they end up non League a few years ago? I seem to remember that it was for financial irregularities.

Anyone know?

I just looked it up. 30points deducted for financial irregularities. 30 points so it must have been very serious.

Once a thief, always a thief in my opinion. So once a cheat, always a cheat!

Edited by cidered abroad

11 hours ago, cityexile said:

Took me a bit but the circled letters spell ‘Watford are shit’.

They are doing well, fair play to them, but this is all a bit tinpot.

Exactly. It's one thing the fans wading in but the Directors would be better off just doing their jobs. It would only take one lucky appointment by the Italian at Watford that was actually good and an injury scenario like we have had for a couple of years now Luton, unless they can match the youngsters we have been able to call upon, might find the roles being reversed again.......Watford in the Prem and them in Division 3. That's how fickle football can be and why Employees of the club are better off not gobbing off in Matchday Programmes about their successes and/or failure of their rivals. It will bite you in the ass eventually.

Steve learned his lesson on that kind of thing and you no longer hear "Manchester United of the South West" and "Europa League in 5 years" bullshit comments coming out of the mouth of club owners and employees...........and as far as I'm aware the other lot are not even mentioned at all let alone ridiculed.

• Like 1