IGNORED

Help me with my thesis on English football culture and the 2020 Euros!

em123456

Hi all,

I'm a psychology bachelor’s student currently writing my thesis on English football culture. To collect data on this topic, I made a survey to measure experiences with England fans at the 2020 UEFA European Championship Final between England and Italy at Wembley. If you attended the match, I would really appreciate it if you filled out the survey linked below. The survey is completely anonymous and confidential and only takes around 5 minutes of your time. This would be a massive help to me in completing my thesis and graduating!

Here’s the link to the survey: https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2sDmHBXR1QGhpzg 

Thank you for your time! :)

• Like 1

On 25/04/2023 at 13:58, Kodjias Wrist said:

Agreed. Not sure whether its how the media highlights it. But there is certainly different treatment of English fans. Not sure its warranted either.

Agree, I think there are possibly some translation issues as some of the concepts just didn’t make sense but if I wrote a survey like this, and maybe the expectations are different for different degrees as mine is politics not psychology, I’d be told off for it… 

Nevertheless its an interesting topic and I wish the poster all the best with their data collection and writing the thesis, mine is actually somewhat similar but I imagine from a wildly different angle considering its not a psychology thesis! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Not sure what monthly income has to do with anything as per the survey question.

I think there has always been a link between earnings / standard of life and football fan behaviours. Ironically it costs quite a bit to follow England abroad so not entirely sure that link is fair.