IGNORED

No Ball Players

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Anybody else think that there are no real ball-players in the side....? Plenty of pace and legs but no real quality....

Personally I'd rather see the likes of Woodman,Goodfellow and Miller rather than Hill,Anyinsah and Lita....maybe it's just me though :whistle:

I'm also craving for Wilkshire in midfield :rolleyes:

Anybody else think that there are no real ball-players in the side....? Plenty of pace and legs but no real quality....

Personally I'd rather see the likes of Woodman,Goodfellow and Miller rather than Hill,Anyinsah and Lita....maybe it's just me though  :whistle:

I'm also craving for Wilkshire in midfield  :rolleyes:

Hello again Mr Left Peg as we discussed earlier in the week the fact is we need to be more solid more capable in our own and opposition box from set pieces and score from midfield or at least hit the target so the forwards can feed on scraps in the penalty area....now without prejudice and resorting to name calling Luke does not provide us with any of that Div 3 football is a BU**ER

Doherty and Orr are both tough ball-winners but they don't take control of the midfield with ball-playing,it seems Bournemouth are dominating that area at the moment in terms of ball-playing,we're 1-0 down already....

All the players around Doherty and Orr seem to be just runners....

This half-time switch I like though,with Miller the target-man and Gillespie the runner in the hole....I like that....

Archived