IGNORED

Reminder: RobinsTV will charge you off-season

Unan

Just a reminder for the 3rd year in a row, you’ll get charged if you don’t cancel your subscription over the summer. The email I sent re charges last summer if that helps anyone with getting a refund.

bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com

“I am writing in regards to the charges made on my account between May 7th, 2022, and August 10th, 2022. It has come to my attention that I was charged during the offseason, which, as per the agreement, I should not have been charged. I would like to request a refund for the charges incurred during this time.

I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and hope for a swift resolution. Please contact me at the earliest regarding the refund process.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

********”

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

• The title was changed to Reminder: RobinsTV will charge you off-season
11 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Not for those that pay monthly.

It’s a one off payment of £170 per annum or £25 per month.  Even if you cancel for the 3 months of the close season, you’re still paying £225 for the other 9 months.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malago said:

It’s a one off payment of £170 per annum or £25 per month.  Even if you cancel for the 3 months of the close season, you’re still paying £225 for the other 9 months.

This isn’t true, I get charged £25 every month.

1 hour ago, Malago said:

I got an early bird £140 last season.  Currently showing at £170 for August renewal.

• Like 1