IGNORED

Arsenal v Southampton

Super

1 minute ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

55,000 peeps mate. Some posh, some middle-for-diddle, some salt-of-the-earth tatts n lager n betting shop n junk food types.

Seen it change masively over 37 years living in London and South East, much more than other London clubs. Even old school Arsenal fans take the piss out of them.

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I know a lot about betting thank you,the odds were way to short for what was pretty much a impossible turnaround which it was 

Clearly not as your last comment shows. If something doesn’t happen it doesn’t make it bad odds.  It’s about value.  

Edited by And Its Smith

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

10-1 20-1 and 3-1,what did I tell you pal crap odds and hopefully you listened to me and didn’t lose any money 

20/1 would have been superb odds to back, with a good chance of Arsenal getting back into the game. Lay at 3/1. Just about the perfect bet.

Just now, And Its Smith said:

The comment where you said it shows it was bad odds as it didn’t happen was what I was referring to. Bit naive 

I said it was bad odds from when it was 10-1 and that is correct,only a bad gambler would take them odds even if arsenal had turned it around,the fact you think that it was good odds is slightly worrying 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

I said it was bad odds from when it was 10-1 and that is correct,only a bad gambler would take them odds even if arsenal had turned it around,the fact you think that it was good odds is slightly worrying 

You said that it proved it was bad odds as it didn’t happen. You wrote it about 10 mins ago. Do you stand by it ?

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

10-1 20-1 and 3-1,what did I tell you pal crap odds and hopefully you listened to me and didn’t lose any money 

This comment 

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

You said that it proved it was bad odds as it didn’t happen. You wrote it about 10 mins ago. Do you stand by it ?

This comment 

10-1 was bad odds and if you notice I said it should have been 20-1 which you said a few minutes later  it had moved to 

Edited by joe jordans teeth

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

10-1 was bad odds and if you notice I said it should have been 20-1 which you said a few minutes later  it had moved to 

It was 10 mins later.  As the game progresses the odds will increase as the team chasing has less time to win.  Nobody left behind.   Again, if it doesn’t happen it doesn’t mean the odds were bad.  

It was 10 mins later.  As the game progresses the odds will increase as the team chasing has less time to win.  Nobody left behind.   Again, if it doesn’t happen it doesn’t mean the odds were bad.  

Ffs just agree to disagree

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

Ahh didn’t know that mate,I’m new to this game,Jesus wept you don’t half talk some tripe

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

One of best ever PL games. Southampton unbelievable to get a draw but also will feel upset they threw away a 2 gol lead with 2 mins to go. 

Not a great result for either in the end. Arsenal without Saliba will struggle on Weds.

12 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Clearly not as your last comment shows. If something doesn’t happen it doesn’t make it bad odds.  It’s about value.  

100%.

Although I think if you are betting with bookies in play the odds are always too short regardless, as they have their built in margin. Just bet on Betfair/Betdaq exchange where the pricing is generally efficient and is a 100% book. I bet Arsenal at 44 on there when the books were only 25/1, I wouldn't have touched them at the bookies odds throughout (they did hit 380 on Betfair). Close but no cigar and a great finish to a very good game.

• Like 1