IGNORED

NIGE discusses match with fan

Anyone else spot Nige having a chat with a fan sat to the side of the dugout in the Lansdown just before we scored the winner, don’t think he was best pleased (Nige, not the spectator).

56 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Anyone else spot Nige having a chat with a fan sat to the side of the dugout in the Lansdown just before we scored the winner, don’t think he was best pleased (Nige, not the spectator).

Not best pleased with the way the game was going? Or not best pleased with what the spectator was saying? 

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I remember GJ having a coupld spats with fans behind the dugout in the Williams stand. Remember one time where I could make out some of the words said and essentially it was. "If you think you can do a better f****** job then come here".

Imagine if he did and we scored a last minute winner ??.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Did he have a brief chat with the referee too?

I watched Nige a lot in the last 15 mins or so. It appeared he was dogging up the ref the entire time. I think ‘Calm, placid Nige’ was gonna go all Dr Dre ‘turn me back to the old me’ and get medieval on his ass!! He was livid. And rightly so. 

Jason Euell took care of it and ushered Nige away as the ref was heading to the tunnel. Euell was laughing as he was doing so. It was quite a nice light hearted moment between the 2 of them. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Yes but not sure ref was listening, when he called him a c---.

Earlier in the match, we did laugh at him, the linesman was squatting down to look along the line, so Nige started doing it as well

I saw that too, he was actually crouching down and walking up the line with him.?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Yes but not sure ref was listening, when he called him a c---.

Earlier in the match, we did laugh at him, the linesman was squatting down to look along the line, so Nige started doing it as well

I’m going to stop watching the play and start watching Nige instead…………...:)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Harry said:

I watched Nige a lot in the last 15 mins or so. It appeared he was dogging up the ref the entire time. I think ‘Calm, placid Nige’ was gonna go all Dr Dre ‘turn me back to the old me’ and get medieval on his ass!! He was livid. And rightly so. 

Jason Euell took care of it and ushered Nige away as the ref was heading to the tunnel. Euell was laughing as he was doing so. It was quite a nice light hearted moment between the 2 of them. 

Dr Dre is actually a real doctor, he does hip op erations

• Haha 3

I think this season has been the worst ive seen for bad refereeing. You would have thought the standard of training and teaching referee's would have only improved over the years. Perhaps there are now too many things to think about for a Ref, which leads to mixed thinking and as a result inconsistency. VAR is the biggest pile of shit going in its current form. I do agree we could learn a bit from Rugby and cricket, that do the live talk through of any major offences. I would also give Managers 3 VAR checks a game - just as they do in Cricket for DRS. That would make it fairer and Iron out the big mistakes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I think this season has been the worst ive seen for bad refereeing. You would have thought the standard of training and teaching referee's would have only improved over the years. Perhaps there are now too many things to think about for a Ref, which leads to mixed thinking and as a result inconsistency. VAR is the biggest pile of shit going in its current form. I do agree we could learn a bit from Rugby and cricket, that do the live talk through of any major offences. I would also give Managers 3 VAR checks a game - just as they do in Cricket for DRS. That would make it fairer and Iron out the big mistakes. 

I would love to see refs having microphones and the right for appeals like Cricket. Often wondered with the pace of the game then maybe a referee in each half of the pitch so they keep up with play better.