IGNORED

Championship team of the year

1960maaan

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Personally I don’t think it will change his value at all.  The EFL awards are just clarifying what any club interested in him already knows!  Sorry.

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

Bloody killjoy! ?

I'm with Mark. :laughcont:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

The best individual performances against us this this season (imho) we’re:

Benson - Burnley (a)

Clarke - Sunderland (a)

Tiehi - Wigan (h)

Philogene / Ojo - Cardiff (a)

Simms - Sunderland (h)

Hannibal - Brum (a)

That of course doesn’t mean they deserve to be in the team of the year….I’d argue Jack Clarke ought to be.

Not been impressed with Ahmedhodzic either, think he’s in on his goals rather as a defender, he’s been at fault for several goals this season.

Agree Dave about Ahmedhodzic doesn’t do it for me at all .also agree on performance against us at Cardiff definitely Philogene & ojo, I work in Cardiff quite a lot and have got to know a fair few Cardiff fans against us was the best those 2 have played all season I have been told by quite a few of them .

I do like Goykeres mind

Edited by redkev
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Midred said:

No Norwood or McBurnie then! ?

???????

45 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I did not realise how few games he started........when ever i have seen him, he looks outstanding.  Obviously i do not see him week in...week out, so maybe he is not consistent enough?

Edited by redkev
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

The price is going up!

The price is going up!

And now you're gonna believe us

And now you're gonna believe us

And now you're gonna beli -eve - eve uuuuuuuuuus!

The price is going up!

Personally I think it’s all relevant though , the more we get for him the more clubs will want from us for there players if we enter the market . 

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

Hopefully would be good to get our business done early , like when cots was in charge ,

we’re usually chasing around the transfer market on the last week

Agreed. I really like it when we have players on board early. They can then have a plan put in place for the summer, and come to training and be involved from day 1. 

I don't particularly like it when we sell players at the last minute and rush to bring bodies in to make up the numbers. New signings along this approach, may be players we've had our eye on, but surely last minute signings restricts the pool of players you can select from.

19 hours ago, the1stknowle said:

Wilson at Coventry is interesting choice. Didn't realise he would be quite so highly thought of. Guess there haven't been too many outstanding keepers in league this season. 

Other than that, agree Benson over Tella from what I've seen. And not sure about centre back choices. 

Not conceded a single shot outside the box, good record and has even chipped in with a goal now!

• Like 1