IGNORED

Nigel Pearson previews our last home fixture against Burnley!

Curr Avon

Sorry but it' s as if he is just going through the motions.......with about as much enthusiasm as someone lying in a deckchair...... we will probably get beat?    At this stage of the season......it  seems...almost who cares?  Prediction.........0-2

Edited by maxjak
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 5

Hmm ?   WTF does that mean?    As about update and enthusiastic............as someone who has no idea where to go next.............pommers65..........either give an opinion...or do not pheckin bother...Hmmm?......... WTF  does that even mean?

Edited by maxjak
  • Hmmm 3

55 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry but it' s as if he is just going through the motions.......with about as much enthusiasm as someone lying in a deckchair...... we will probably get beat?    At this stage of the season......it  seems...almost who cares?  Prediction.........0-2

Really not sure what you are expecting him to do in his interview.

Yes he seems calm and relaxed but not sure why that's a negative.

Sad,  Confused and Hmmm symbols are the biggest cop out on this site IMHO.  They all mean nothing , other than an admittance of a lack of abiltiy to articulate or express ones self?   Glib or not to Glib... that is the question?   If you are incapable of forming an opinion.......beyond an attempt to string 4 letters together...then don't pheckin bother ?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 3

2 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Really not sure what you are expecting him to do in his interview.

Yes he seems calm and relaxed but not sure why that's a negative.

to enthuse try potential our about.............try to line those words up in their correct order...............if u possess more than Pearson's enthusiasm?

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

to enthuse try potential our about.............try to line those words up in their correct order...............if u possess more than Pearson's enthusiasm?

Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind. Especially when using the correct order of words. I've learnt more from other posters bemused emojis than anything you've said..

You seem like you want Pearson to jump out his seat and have a Braveheart moment or something. Then surmise that we will inevitably get beaten two nil because of this. Weird behaviour pal.

23 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sad,  Confused and Hmmm symbols are the biggest cop out on this site IMHO.  They all mean nothing , other than an admittance of a lack of abiltiy to articulate or express ones self?   Glib or not to Glib... that is the question?   If you are incapable of forming an opinion.......beyond an attempt to string 4 letters together...then don't pheckin bother ?

What opinion do you want to hear other than “you’re wrong”…? You know Nigel’s demeanour and you know he’s not lying in a deckchair. 

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

His club interviews are always a bit more relaxed. The press conferences are usually when he puts a bit more meat on the bone. Take it you haven’t watched today’s ?

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

You are giving way way too much credence to your perception of his demeanour and then extrapolating that into an expectation of our performance.    You've then doubled down complaining about the inevitable reaction to your original post.  It seems slightly unhinged to me.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Hmm ?   WTF does that mean?    As about update and enthusiastic............as someone who has no idea where to go next.............pommers65..........either give an opinion...or do not pheckin bother...Hmmm?......... WTF  does that even mean?

Hmm - used to represent a sound made by someone who is thinking about what to say or do. WTF man?!

6 hours ago, maxjak said:

If you regard talking about finishing strongly and going for promotion next season as a lack of enthusiasm, then what are you looking for? Talk of Champions League in five years, perhaps?! 

14 hours ago, maxjak said:

Since we no longer have the turd emoji, these are all shorthand for saying you're talking sh1te.  So sh1te that they can't be ar$ed to write a reply.

I thought Pearson's interview was measured and considered.  For me he came across as quietly optimistic that we will have a good season next year if we get some decent signings. 

Edited by Red Skin
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, David Brent said:

What opinion do you want to hear other than “you’re wrong”…? You know Nigel’s demeanour and you know he’s not lying in a deckchair. 

Indeed. Nige has been here for 2 and a bit years now. If people are still surprised by how he comes across then I can only assume they haven't been paying any attention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, StefanDimz said:

Hmm - used to represent a sound made by someone who is thinking about what to say or do. WTF man?!

Your right........Hmmmm? is normally followed up with a point or opinion.....but on here it never is?   I am now  in danger of becoming a pedant....so i'll shut up...Ha!

20 hours ago, glynriley said:

His club interviews are always a bit more relaxed. The press conferences are usually when he puts a bit more meat on the bone. Take it you haven’t watched today’s ?

You are right........I thought the new interview was much more informative and interesting.....of course  I don't dislike Pearson, but he can be a bit dull and boring at times?    As are we all....ha!   PS before someone says "speak for yourself"   I have most definitely become more boring lately.

22 hours ago, RedRoss said:

Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind. Especially when using the correct order of words. I've learnt more from other posters bemused emojis than anything you've said..

You seem like you want Pearson to jump out his seat and have a Braveheart moment or something. Then surmise that we will inevitably get beaten two nil because of this. Weird behaviour pal.

Well done for working out the order of the letters ..........."Jump out his seat".....     A Braveheart moment?  Ha!!   If you have nothing to say, why even bother to post ?   The only weird aspect of this.....is you comparing Pearson to William Wallace?     Pal?  Really ?                         

• Hmmm 1