IGNORED

Weimann

GrahamC

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolutely past it, all he does is run around.

I mean when he came on all he actually did was provide an excellent assist, have a goal disallowed, come as close as anyone to equalising after a brilliant run & put one on the obnoxious Connor Roberts.

Bloke’s a total passenger, get rid Pearson.

Brilliant. I almost clicked reply and started a rant at the end of the first sentence. ? 

Edited by MelksRed
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I mean when he came on all he actually did was provide an excellent assist, have a goal disallowed, come as close as anyone to equalising after a brilliant run & put one on the obnoxious Connor Roberts.

More often would be nice

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He was really fired up today, thought he was going to take out the ref at one point

• Like 1

He must be pretty pissed sat on the bench when cornick starts.he offers nothing why he starts amazes me.

What pearson sees in him I don't know.

So on to next season.new gk ch mf and a striker to play alongside tc.

I also thought cam pring was close to player of the season.

Edited by redsocks
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1

Oh Graham stop seeking attention !! He was great today and scored a cracking diving header which would have stood if Wells hadn't have fouled in the build up (no fault of Weimanns) Please tell us that this is a wind up or we will all start to think you know f-all about football ;) 

32 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Was very good today and dragged us back into the game.  I think people get frustrated as standards set so high & people know what he is capable of.

Actually thought all 3 subs that came on at the same time improved us, Williams used the ball well & Sykes has come on so much this season, his first touch is so much better & he is a threat going forward. 

5 minutes ago, Offside said:

Excellent performance by Weimann. He deserves to start against QPR after that showing.

I might have missed this if discussed on another thread, but why was his header disallowed?

Push by Wells.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Should have scored that chance to be fair 

2 hours ago, redsocks said:

He must be pretty pissed sat on the bench when cornick starts.he offers nothing why he starts amazes me.

100% agree - Pring has easily been our best / most effective player this season for me.

2 hours ago, redsocks said:

They are trying to play Cornick into form...

They are flogging a dead horse imo.

He must be a managers dream.  He was our top scorer last season and he's been willing to play anywhere he's been asked seemingly without complaint - well at least if he is unhappy he hasn't let it affect his effort.  

Can't underestimate how well he recover from his ACL injury and how he has managed to stay injury free.  Hopefully, he can offer Rob Atkinson some advice and encouragement as he come back from his own.  

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I do love a post after the effect,of course this wasn’t after his few lets say poor performance’s because that would not prove your point,as a point I agree though that he should be a squad player and we know he will give it his all 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I do love a post after the effect,of course this wasn’t after his few lets say poor performance’s because that would not prove your point,as a point I agree though that he should be a squad player and we know he will give it his all 

He come on as a sub & scored the winner last week, was that “poor”?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Really? What about his previous 10 sub appearances 

I can’t remember all of them, one of the last few was his excellent play for our winner at Stoke but I get the impression you aren’t interested in facts.

• Like 1

I can’t remember all of them, one of the last few was his excellent play for our winner at Stoke but I get the impression you aren’t interested in facts.

You only remember the ones he made a impact,that’s human nature mate to remember the best of people,sadly it’s a goal and a half decent performance from the last 20 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Haha 1