IGNORED

Brighton beat Man United with last minute penalty

Curr Avon

Is there a better run club than Brighton in world football? With European football on the horizon and the extra games that entails and Caicedo / McAllister likely to leave this summer I think it's pretty likely Alex Scott will be playing there next season, particularly with how close to home it'll be for him. In terms of development for him I cant think of a better club for him and also to maximise any sell on clause we get in the deal 

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Is there a better run club than Brighton in world football? With European football on the horizon and the extra games that entails and Caicedo / McAllister likely to leave this summer I think it's pretty likely Alex Scott will be playing there next season, particularly with how close to home it'll be for him. In terms of development for him I cant think of a better club for him and also to maximise any sell on clause we get in the deal 

They deserve to be in Europe next season. The football they play is superb they would be challenging for top 4 if they had a real top striker. Would be a great move for Scott if they are interested.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Exactly the right sort of club to continue his development, I look at kalvin Phillips at City I know he has been injured but what a waste constantly sat on the bench .

9 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

You can make a case for Brentford who are a smaller club than Brighton with nowhere near the fan base but agree 100%, as well run as anyone & as I’ve been saying for ages, the perfect club for Scott.

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Just back from the match ( I live in Sussex) , great game , however some of ManU’s antics are deplorable.

Good night out 

People slate Man Utd but one thing they do have is match day appeal , never an empty seat at any ground in the country , brings a buzz to the town when they rock up and usually are quite entertaining 

1 hour ago, redkev said:

Exactly the right sort of club to continue his development, I look at kalvin Phillips at City I know he has been injured but what a waste constantly sat on the bench .

When did we sign Kalvin Phillips? ?