IGNORED

Fevs - You’re Dead To Me

Silvio Dante

Went big on the Wilder and Corberan effect at Boro and West Brom respectively…and bombed out big time on Sunderland.

Screenshot2022-07-24at13_29_34.thumb.png.909811a4f613b2a6323a8f0b915f69fc.png

Why do you think my mantra is one game at a time, and I don’t ever (rarely) do these “we need to get x games from y matches” type things.

On the flip side.  I barely watch the PL, and…

image.thumb.png.5718271dbcaf5a683b22c03f740a9aa4.png

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Different league i know................but lost out on around £400 due to Derby finishing outside the top 6 by 1 point........and it is probably my wallet talking when i observe that Derby were denied a caste iron penalty, and yet Wednesday were given one of the softest pens it has been my misfortune to witness?    I know we moan about the standard of refereeing, and the dreadful decisions we encounter week in and week out, but it is definitely NOT just us who suffer, as it is without a doubt rife throughout the lower leagues.  I know refereeing is a tough job, but the standard is pretty awful, and getting more n' more dire?     Sorry, had to get that off my chest...Ha!

Still could be worse.........i could be a Derby season ticket holder or even a Millwall fan...Ha!!

2 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

I read the title of this thread and was worried... ?

I was also worried by the title. Now I have read the thread. I feel I must just let it go and not ever think about it again.  Least I become bewildered by what ever I have just read and go into complete mental melt down