IGNORED

Playoffs

Super

Not sure the Prem is ready for Luton, saw an article earlier saying Luton need to spend £10M to get the ground ready, not sure if that's true, but having been there I wouldn't be surprised. 

Fair play to them, but it will be a minor miracle for them to stay up next year.

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Not sure the Prem is ready for Luton, saw an article earlier saying Luton need to spend £10M to get the ground ready, not sure if that's true, but having been there I wouldn't be surprised. 

Fair play to them, but it will be a minor miracle for them to stay up next year.

They’ve built a good side and deserved their shot. Good luck to them

• Thanks 1

Just now, 1960maaan said:

I reckon their home form will keep them up, nobody is going to want to go to Kenilworth Rd with the small pitch, their press and physicality. Away they’ll get battered by better footballing teams

• Like 2

Just now, eardun said:

Wonder what Naismith and Cornick are thinking. 

I said that, we took two players from them and they still got promoted

Also how do Luton fit in all their fans there today into their ground!

Wow. Reluctantly have to admit Luton really deserve it. One of (if not THE) most crazy underdog stories I can think of happening in the EFL.

From a Bristol City perspective, it's absolutely gutting and a little bit embarrassing to see yet another club with inferior resources overtake us.

One small consolation though - it's yet more evidence that we're more than capable of getting to the Premier League.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

I said that, we took two players from them and they still got promoted

Also how do Luton fit in all their fans there today into their ground!

We could say the same after our Wembley visits.

I think those with season tickets already must be feeling relieved though.

• Like 1

Just now, Simon bristol said:

For everyone thinking what a job pearson has done at city,, edwards, and mark robins, have been absolutely fantastic for their clubs given the struggles they have had.

Incomparable . Pearson came having to slash a wage bill , get rid of half a squad that didn’t want to be here but we’re on good money & turn around a very pissed off fanbase .  Edwards went into a club on the up who were in the play offs last year. If your going to chat bollocks at least have some context 

• Like 4