IGNORED

Ireland Training Camp at HPC

i_am_red

I know Ireland aren't the strongest team right now but maybe there are some hidden gem in there that we can cast an eye over?  

I know he's not gonna be there but the lad Evan Ferguson at Brighton is supposed to be an awesome talent.  Any more League Of Ireland players like that would be very handy. 

4 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

I know Ireland aren't the strongest team right now but maybe there are some hidden gem in there that we can cast an eye over?  

I know he's not gonna be there but the lad Evan Ferguson at Brighton is supposed to be an awesome talent.  Any more League Of Ireland players like that would be very handy. 

I actually am quite excited we’re using the HPC in this way for an international side. I know we use it as a bargaining chip when trying to tempt players and it seems they really respond to it.

On Ferguson - he’s miles ahead of us already I’m afraid. On some big big clubs radars.

Edit - I now see you weren’t suggesting him, just using him as an example.

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Red Skin said:

There's a winger from Cardiff, can't quite remember his name, maybe he's a diamond in the rough...

• Haha 1