IGNORED

Well done Stefan Bajic

52 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m not sure he’s doing that well in France, he’s been dropped by Valenciennes, not even making the bench!

Do u see him pushing next season, personally I think we took a chance and it hasn’t worked out , injuries and homesick . He can’t be terrible to be representing his country at any level . 

1 minute ago, shelts said:

Do u see him pushing next season, personally I think we took a chance and it hasn’t worked out , injuries and homesick . He can’t be terrible to be representing his country at any level . 

No, I see him heading back to France. No ITK just how I see it.  As you say a chance taken that doesn’t seem to have worked out. Although he can’t be any mug to be in the France u21s.

Still in the French national system despite an undulating Pro career thus far. Still a potential player in there perhaps?

Could easily see him heading back to France but worth persevering with for another season? EFL loan?

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, I see him heading back to France. No ITK just how I see it.  As you say a chance taken that doesn’t seem to have worked out. Although he can’t be any mug to be in the France u21s.

I’m thinking he must have a little bit about him as u z .  Think NP will be sorting out someone to push Max . Thought the Barnsley keeper looked tidy as did their skipper . 

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Where is the latest squad? Tried 2 sites, 1 states there are 5 keepers, and the other 3 keepers.

Agree, there is definitely something there for him to be named in the u21 squad, but is he likely to get any game time, especially if he's not playing at the moment? 

Also agree with you @Davefevs, wouldn't be at all surprised if he goes back to France for an undisclosed fee in the summer. On the other hand though, the loan could purely have been to get him some playing time after the injury, whilst not causing us any immediate harm for our own league position.

It does seem to have the markings of a gamble that hasn't worked though, especially if the loan was supposed to give him some first team minutes.

• Like 1

In his 11 games for Valenciennes they conceded 23 goals, winning 1, drawing 5, losing 5.

He didn't figure in the last 7 where they conceded 6, winning 3, drawing 3, and losing 1.

Edited by bcfc01

12 minutes ago, Taz said:

Where is the latest squad? Tried 2 sites, 1 states there are 5 keepers, and the other 3 keepers.

Agree, there is definitely something there for him to be named in the u21 squad, but is he likely to get any game time, especially if he's not playing at the moment? 

Also agree with you @Davefevs, wouldn't be at all surprised if he goes back to France for an undisclosed fee in the summer. On the other hand though, the loan could purely have been to get him some playing time after the injury, whilst not causing us any immediate harm for our own league position.

It does seem to have the markings of a gamble that hasn't worked though, especially if the loan was supposed to give him some first team minutes.

FxdURKBWwAAMa2r.jpeg

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Having seen the French U20s in the world cup this past week or so, I'd say they are struggling with the quality of players coming through. Not sure of the U21s but it isn't looking that good for them imo.

25 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Still in the French national system despite an undulating Pro career thus far. Still a potential player in there perhaps?

Could easily see him heading back to France but worth persevering with for another season? EFL loan?

It took Joe Morrell a while to start his club career, but his international game flourished.