IGNORED

Tammy on the Telly

I see Jose took it well. His antics were a disgrace all night. 

Jose Mourinho called referee Anthony Taylor a 'f****** disgrace' in a car park after Roma were beaten by Sevilla in the Europa League final.

19 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

Twitter link here for those not on insta

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1664364361593307140

Poor bloke - protecting his wife. The game last night was antifootball. Mourinhos antics during / after a total disgrace, ultimately leading to this. 

Edited by TonyTonyTony
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Twitter link here for those not on insta

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1664364361593307140

Poor bloke - protecting his wife. The game last night was antifootball. Mourinhos antics during / after a total disgrace, ultimately leading to this. 

I think Mourinho should banned for the whole of next season. He's a disgrace.

• Like 2

Disgusting those fans at the airport. Totally egged on by Mourinho's antics after the game yesterday. 

Taylor actually reffed the game well. The two benches were a disgrace on the night and the footballers diving about every other minute ruined a potentially great spectacle.

Compared to Rangers vs Frankfurt last year in the Europa League final, this was some drop off in terms of Entertainment, the game being played in the right spirit and quality.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

Love the double standards on otib! Spent the whole of last season slagging off refs and the overall std of officiating then get in high horses when other teams do something!

Just waiting for "he reffed the game well"!

If you watched the game he did ref the game well. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Love the double standards on otib! Spent the whole of last season slagging off refs and the overall std of officiating then get in high horses when other teams do something!

I mean moaning about the standard of refs at our level, which is truly awful, is one thing but physically attacking a ref & his family (whilst making his daughter cry as she is scared) is a completely different kettle of fish. I can't imagine any City fan doing that.

For what it's worth, he did ref a good game in the circumstances he was placed in. The only thing he should of done different was sent a member from both sets of benches off early doors to set a standard.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I know that you don't actually believe there's a double standard here, but it gives you yet another opportunity to slag off something connected to the club you claim to support, so I can see why you went for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

There's a big difference between slagging off refs and harrassing/assaulting them infront of their families at an airport. Has anyone on OTIB stooped that low?