IGNORED

Should Tinnion Go?

Guest dolmanthomas

Guest dolmanthomas

i think he should be given just under half a season to do what the fans want him to do win other wise get him out .

Guest Topbuzz

Whatttt 6months!!Tinman should get a couple of seasons he will get it right give him a chance Fck me stop panicking cnts!!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

He shouldn't have been given the job, but now he has it he should get full support for 2 years, unless City are dreadfull and changes are needed.

Guest BCFCNW
i think he should be given just under half a season to do what the fans want him to do win other wise get him out .

######. Let me guess, you're 12, maybe 13? Perhaps you should call BT and point out that the fans would like us to win; I'm sure he hadn't realised :D .

If the players have the same defeatest attitude you have then we're going down. Btw, still 129 points to play for.....

cider red, i agree if we are not top half by xmas get him out

Thats not what i was saying whitesat , if we are doing very badly we will have to look at the managerial situation i didnt say definately sack him if were not in the top half , we gave wilson four years i think we have to give tinnion at least 1.

He shouldn't have been given the job, but now he has it he should get full support for 2 years, unless City are dreadfull and changes are needed.

As ever you need a subber to put things in perspective, and succinctly. The signs are there, Numptys dead hand is still ******* it up...it'll take a few games, although, I really would prefer it if he went back to 4-4-2...we wouldnt get over-run so easy in midfield...........

Archived