IGNORED

Ashton Gate digital painting -

BCFC Rich

7 hours ago, BCFC Rich said:

My son made this - said I'd share it here. I have struggled to get my kids into football, my daughter now loves the women's team and it's been great sharing that with her. My son occasionally watches bits of games with me, but it's just not his thing. So I was pretty cool when he showed me what he had been working on. 

IMG_0353.jpg

That’s really cool. He could probably sell prints of that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Not a criticism of the artwork, but I have just looked at a couple of photographs and never realised how the grounds shape makes it look like the Lansdown is at one end rather than down one side. 

it's foreshortening/perspective

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the positive support - I should my son and he was annoyed! ? Apparently, I posted before it was done. This is the finished version (I think I'll frame it!) - he was then was annoyed because I didn't spot the 'easter egg'. ??‍♂️ No pleasing young'uns sometimes. Be interested to see if anyone on here spots it.  

IMG_0358.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BCFC Rich said:

Thanks for the positive support - I should my son and he was annoyed! ? Apparently, I posted before it was done. This is the finished version (I think I'll frame it!) - he was then was annoyed because I didn't spot the 'easter egg'. ??‍♂️ No pleasing young'uns sometimes. Be interested to see if anyone on here spots it.  

IMG_0358.JPG

Now, if he was annoyed with you, he should have added rugby posts!?

• Haha 1

Ok - He is making this available in return for a donation to https://www.lifemoves.org/about-us/ . It's a charity we have done voluntary work for here in California, and one that means something to him. Any donation of £2 or more will get a link to a jpeg of the artwork. You can then download it and print it however you want (with the caveat that it shouldn't be merchandised by anyone else - e.g. don't download it and start selling prints, mugs etc). If you would like a copy, follow the link above and click donate - it will default to a one-time payment of £21 (for some reason), but you can change that field to any amount you like. Message me with a screenshot of the completed donation and you can have a copy of the image. 

• Flames 1