IGNORED

Next season

TomShor10

38 minutes ago, TomShor10 said:

Tend to go to games by myself, anyone know of any groups that meet up before games that accept anyone?

Maybe give some idea about yourself and what you like to do before games, personally, I like to watch the earlier game with a few drinks on board before the match, are you looking to have a few drinks yourself or are you more of a coffee and burger type? Welcome to the forum by the way.

Edited by pillred

1 minute ago, pillred said:

Maybe give some idea about yourself and what you like to do before games personally I like to watch the earlier game with a few drinks on board before the match, are you looking to have a few drinks yourself or are you more of a coffee and burger type? welcome to the forum by the way.

Hi Pillred,

sorry should’ve said. I’m the same as you, like to have a few whilst watching the early kick off. Also like going for a few after the game!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TomShor10 said:

Hi Pillred,

sorry should’ve said. I’m the same as you, like to have a few whilst watching the early kick off. Also like going for a few after the game!

Nothing like a Sat night drink after City have won, I just wish they did it a bit more :laugh:.

• Robin 1

• Admin

Probably worth adding where you are travelling from etc

For example there is a large group of us that travel up from Weston / Worle every home game. Will go for a beer etc before the game and after, and occasionally go for a curry after

Made many lifelong friends over the years

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Probably worth adding where you are travelling from etc

For example there is a large group of us that travel up from Weston / Worle every home game. Will go for a beer etc before the game and after, and occasionally go for a curry after

Made many lifelong friends over the years

We need a fans' equivalent of Tinder. 

• Haha 1

There was a thread years back where people looking to share transport would post where they lived and whether they wanted to alternate driving or were happy to drive and give a lift for petrol money.

I don't recall it being that successful but as fuel prices are a lot higher these days it might be a runner now.

• Like 1