IGNORED

Tommy Conway - Captain Material

Betty Swallocks

14 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Good to see Tommy is starting for the jocks under 21’s this afternoon against Norway and captaining the side. 

Got to be a good sign for him to recognised as a leader dispute only having played a few games for Scotland. 

Or the cynic might think they're keeping him sweet in case England come knocking.

In any case well done Tommy.

24 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Got to be a good sign for him to recognised as a leader dispute only having played a few games for Scotland. 

This is where he's miles ahead of every other kid I've seen come through our set-up.

His mentality is spot on and he's clearly got what it takes between the ears (his feet ain't bad either, mind).

It's like he's arrived into the first team fully formed.

Rock on, Tommy! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

This is where he's miles ahead of every other kid I've seen come through our set-up.

His mentality is spot on and he's clearly got what it takes between the ears (his feet ain't bad either, mind).

It's like he's arrived into the first team fully formed.

Rock on, Tommy! 

Suspect him and Alex have been very good influences on each other for the last year or two - living together as well as at the club. Both seem like intelligent and grounded young men.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

I agree. I said to my old man the other day, I reckon TC gets 15 - 20 goals next season and we're having Alex Scott type conversations this time next year.

My prediction, for what it’s worth, is that Tommy and Sam Bell will score 25 goals between them next season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

I agree. I said to my old man the other day, I reckon TC gets 15 - 20 goals next season and we're having Alex Scott type conversations this time next year.

Couldn't agree more, would have been close to 20 goals last season if it wasnt for injuries. His progress is understeer radar really because of Scott but he's also a massive talent from the academy

49 minutes ago, Malago said:

My prediction, for what it’s worth, is that Tommy and Sam Bell will score 25 goals between them next season.

Easily