IGNORED

What's everyone drinking? (Now with added football content)

SecretSam

26 minutes ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Seeing as I'm on Kidney dialysis I can only drink a litre of fluid a day so ill have to limit myself to one pint a game.

I had a heart on the first day of last season then a triple heart bypass so never went at all  22/23

so just got my season ticket(now OAP so cheaper) and looking forward to the new season. CAF

Can I wish you every success and comfort with your health battles.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Can I wish you every success and comfort with your health battles.

After nearly a year I'm feeling very fit back in the gym and enjoying life just at a slower pace 

19 minutes ago, forbespm said:

My liver flew the white flag of surrender 20 years ago,couldn't just stop at one pint..just had a mug of Yorkshire tea!

Gotta be a small mug for me 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, forbespm said:

My liver flew the white flag of surrender 20 years ago,couldn't just stop at one pint..just had a mug of Yorkshire tea!

you and me both but now i drink gallons of coffee and soft drinks in the summer. (a very maRRmite poster helped me through the first 6 months or year,cant remember,it was 23 years ago. )

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Atyeo's Love Child said:

Yep, got back late yesterday, love it there… we always stay on Dover Beach in the Gap.

Get tired of the Banks & Rum after a week though, really looking forward to a Thatchers Dry.

Fair play mate, I've stayed there a few times. Absolutely fantastic place.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atyeo's Love Child said:

Yep, got back late yesterday, love it there… we always stay on Dover Beach in the Gap.

Get tired of the Banks & Rum after a week though, really looking forward to a Thatchers Dry.

We like Holetown on the West Coast. My favourite days activity is to go to a rum shack off the beaten track and buy a couple of bottles of rum and see who you can make friends with. 

• Like 1