IGNORED

What's everyone drinking? (Now with added football content)

SecretSam

16 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Too sweet, (the pineau not you Tone) 

Locally it is served as a starter for dinner.

Take a cantaloupe melon, cut in half and remove the seeds etc. Then fill up the hollowed out section with pineau and get stuck in. Tis luverly 

5 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Try the blood orange one (aranciata rossa, apologies for my Italian)

Tickety-boo

i will if i can find it,thankyou. dont know whats going down here, tesco sell every energy drink under the sun but canned soft drinks are very limited, good chunk of aisle on different cokes but i prefer the fruity drinks

9 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

i will if i can find it,thankyou. dont know whats going down here, tesco sell every energy drink under the sun but canned soft drinks are very limited, good chunk of aisle on different cokes but i prefer the fruity drinks

I managed to get some cans of R Whites lemonade from Amazon.

Not the cheapest lemonade, but it's fantastic (and is full of nostalgia!), always used to buy a bottle, open it, have a glass and then by the time I fancied a second glass about a week later it had gone flat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I managed to get some cans of R Whites lemonade from Amazon.

Not the cheapest lemonade, but it's fantastic (and is full of nostalgia!), always used to buy a bottle, open it, have a glass and then by the time I fancied a second glass about a week later it had gone flat.

Revealing your secret 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

Waitrose. Or Amazon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Water at the moment, which has more taste and potency than all those bloody awful craft pale ales that are far too prodigious in pubs now. 

Over hopped p155, most of it. One exception is Hop, Skip and Juice from the Vocation brewery. Delicious and citrussy.

I’m a lager boy normally. 

I drink Carling when I’m not drinking(!!) or on an all-dayer when more than 10 may be consumed. 

Spanish beer: I like both Estrellas but Galicia is my favourite over Damm. Alhambra is nice - but stronger so drink with care. 
Not keen on Cruzcampo at all but will drink it if no other beer is available. 
San Miguel is a bit sweet for me but again I will drink it depending on the available alternatives. Also it’s not Spanish it’s Philipino. 
Kronenbourg is always nice.  
Basically I like premium lagers except for Stella and Cruzcampo. 
Carlsberg Export is ok but Carlsberg ‘normal’ is gnats piss only good for watering the garden. 

I drink the odd cider on a hot day and I’ll drink Real Ale on the rare occasion I attend a beer festival, but neither are my tipple of choice. I also have the odd pint of Guinness occasionally but again it’s not my tipple of choice.

It’s lager for me. 

The odd glass of wine with a meal and hardly any spirits - possibly a shot at Christmas that’s it. 

23 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’m a lager boy normally. 

I drink Carling when I’m not drinking(!!) or on an all-dayer when more than 10 may be consumed. 

Spanish beer: I like both Estrellas but Galicia is my favourite over Damm. Alhambra is nice - but stronger so drink with care. 
Not keen on Cruzcampo at all but will drink it if no other beer is available. 
San Miguel is a bit sweet for me but again I will drink it depending on the available alternatives. Also it’s not Spanish it’s Philipino. 
Kronenbourg is always nice.  
Basically I like premium lagers except for Stella and Cruzcampo. 
Carlsberg Export is ok but Carlsberg ‘normal’ is gnats piss only good for watering the garden. 

I drink the odd cider on a hot day and I’ll drink Real Ale on the rare occasion I attend a beer festival, but neither are my tipple of choice. I also have the odd pint of Guinness occasionally but again it’s not my tipple of choice.

It’s lager for me. 

The odd glass of wine with a meal and hardly any spirits - possibly a shot at Christmas that’s it. 

More of an historical view, than an answer to the question.

It ain't Time Team!

Seeing as I'm on Kidney dialysis I can only drink a litre of fluid a day so ill have to limit myself to one pint a game.

I had a heart on the first day of last season then a triple heart bypass so never went at all  22/23

so just got my season ticket(now OAP so cheaper) and looking forward to the new season. CAF

• Robin 1