IGNORED

Nations League Final - Croatia v Spain

Should be a good game which I can view without any favour. A special mention though for Luca Modric, 37 years old and playing his 66th game of the season. Remarkable achievement and doubly so if he leads little Croatia to their first trophy. 

Edited by RoystonFoote'snephew
Text corrrection

Croatia - only 3 million people (about the same as Wales), two euro quarter finals, a nations league final, a world cup final and two third place finishes in the last 30 years. They're ranked 7th in the world and are usually well in the top 10. How?!

It's amazing really and I'd like them to win it.

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Croatia - only 3 million people (about the same as Wales), two euro quarter finals, a nations league final, a world cup final and two third place finishes in the last 30 years. They're ranked 7th in the world and are usually well in the top 10. How?!

Must be at least 30k of them here too, creating one of the best atmosphere's I've ever heard 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Unbelievable footballing nation and IMO one of the best pound for pound in the world. Such a beautiful country aswell...Fair play to them ?

• Like 1

Just got back. Plenty of tales to tell as usual. Great old ground is De Kuip. German and Dutch fans all want to hear about the mighty City. 

1am back in central Rotterdam and Feyenoord have turned up and attacked Croats and us, little did they know, on their toes very quickly. Came running down with their shirts off and got chased haha 

Running theme of last few weeks of Dutch firms turning up and getting ran!