IGNORED

Trains to London after midweek games

East Londoner

7 hours ago, East Londoner said:

GWR have reinstated the 2240 service to London Paddington meaning having to leave games early is now a thing of the past.

Weirdly I spotted the same a week ago trying to fit in an urgent trip to Bristol and back on a weekday. I had let a few folks in London know but forgot to put it on OTIB. Best signing of the summer. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bcfcshorey said:

What time does it get in at? Need to figure out whether I can get back to Barking. Hopefully the Lizzie line makes that easier now.

Normally 00:30 although when it used to run it was quite unpredictable on timing, anything from 00:10 to 00:50. On time, in midweek, it is too late for tubes / Elizabeth line but you've got the 205 bus outside to East London 24/7. I get the 36 bus as did at least one or two other City fans in South London, which luckily for me has its final stop at the bottom of my street (gets me home by about 1.45am on a school night!)

• Robin 2

5 hours ago, Olé said:

Normally 00:30 although when it used to run it was quite unpredictable on timing, anything from 00:10 to 00:50. On time, in midweek, it is too late for tubes / Elizabeth line but you've got the 205 bus outside to East London 24/7. I get the 36 bus as did at least one or two other City fans in South London, which luckily for me has its final stop at the bottom of my street (gets me home by about 1.45am on a school night!)

Cheers!

There is a 0022 Elizabeth Line to Whitechapel now, so might be able to catch that on the odd time it's early. Thanks for the heads up about the 205, should get me close enough that an onward taxi journey to Barking isn't too expensive if I don't fancy then hopping on a N15.