IGNORED

Digital Ticketing

westonred

15 minutes ago, lenred said:

My ticket has updated to Birmingham but showing as expired.   Ffs!!!! Any ideas anyone 

Press unhide on the ticket. Or go to wallet settings and turn off hide expired passes. 

I think it will still work at the turnstile if you open it from expired anyway 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eardun said:

Press unhide on the ticket. Or go to wallet settings and turn off hide expired passes. 

I think it will still work at the turnstile if you open it from expired anyway 

Thanks mate.   That’s what I’ve done ‘hide expired’. Still no idea why it’s showing as expired mind! 

4 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

NFC did not work for me (suspect hardware issue) but the QR code did.

I might have to try that then because I had issues v PNE, probably during to a thick case - it worked eventually, but I'll give up earlier today and try to use the QR code.

My ST hasn't updated to showing a match, it has been like that for about a week after showing Preston, WBA and Brum at various times last week. It does show 19th Aug though.

Anyway, for anyone who has the same mine scanned in without any issue at all. Hope this helps

1 minute ago, Bobby girl said:

Neither mine or my husbands ticket worked today, the steward couldn’t get them to work either, so used his pass card. There were others in our queue who had the same problem. Am I correct in thinking that means we aren’t recorded as attending the game?

All season tickets are included in the attendance even if you attend or not I believe. Happy to be corrected. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bobby girl said:

Neither mine or my husbands ticket worked today, the steward couldn’t get them to work either, so used his pass card. There were others in our queue who had the same problem. Am I correct in thinking that means we aren’t recorded as attending the game?

You’ll probably miss out on your City Rewards “stamp”

• Like 1

On 18/08/2023 at 08:55, Harry said:

Question : How did you manage to link the friends account to yours? 
Im looking at mine and I can only forward my ticket to my child as she’s the only other person under my account. 
I assume you have to somehow link your friends account to yours. How is this done please. 

Hi, you need their bristol sport account number, name and postcode. There’s an add option where you can see your existing friends/family and you need this information for anyone you wish to add to the list. Once added, you will be able to transfer tickets to them. 

On 20/08/2023 at 00:13, Bobby girl said:

Re the not scanning, did yours work ok v PNE? I wonder if some of the readers need a stronger signal or are misaligned slightly. Because it took forever for mine to trigger v PNE. I changed turnstile v Brum, and it worked perfectly first time.

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Re the not scanning, did yours work ok v PNE? I wonder if some of the readers need a stronger signal or are misaligned slightly. Because it took forever for mine to trigger v PNE. I changed turnstile v Brum, and it worked perfectly first time.

You changed turnstile??

No wonder we lost!?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

As I missed the game against Brum and didn't scan my ST I note it hasn't ticked on to the next match yet. Do I have to do something for it to move on? 

Should move on automatically at some point (if you have automatic updates on)

A question that I cannot see in the other pages.

I am on hols for WBA game and I have a big linked group so my already linked mate is probably taking his already linked wife but maybe his already linked son according to whether he has a game for his team.

If I send my ticket through the proper “forward ticket” method to the wife she will receive an e-mail to add to her apple wallet, but what if she doesn’t action it and leaves the e-mail sat in that state?

What if instead the son can go after all and she simply forwards the e-mail to him using mail and not via BS login. He will receive the e-Mail but will the link work as ticket not added elsewhere?

I do not understand the technology but my original transaction is cancelling the game for me and sending an e-mail with the link to add another so in my simple thinking forwarding the e-mail without actioning the link should/could/will/won’t work for the forwarded recipient?

If so then in theory it could be somebody completely different who does not even have a Bristol Sport account ?!

Edited by Meh

19 minutes ago, Meh said:

A question that I cannot see in the other pages.

I am on hols for WBA game and I have a big linked group so my already linked mate is probably taking his already linked wife but maybe his already linked son according to whether he has a game for his team.

If I send my ticket through the proper “forward ticket” method to the wife she will receive an e-mail to add to her apple wallet, but what if she doesn’t action it and leaves the e-mail sat in that state?

What if instead the son can go after all and she simply forwards the e-mail to him using mail and not via BS login. He will receive the e-Mail but will the link work as ticket not added elsewhere?

I do not understand the technology but my original transaction is cancelling the game for me and sending an e-mail with the link to add another so in my simple thinking forwarding the e-mail without actioning the link should/could/will/won’t work for the forwarded recipient?

If so then in theory it could be somebody completely different who does not even have a Bristol Sport account ?!

Good point, no idea if you can send it back. Do you have anyone else who you could forward the ticket to? If so, then I wouldn’t do it until you know who for certain is going no matter how late the call would be

On 21/08/2023 at 08:09, David Woody said:

Hi, you need their bristol sport account number, name and postcode. There’s an add option where you can see your existing friends/family and you need this information for anyone you wish to add to the list. Once added, you will be able to transfer tickets to them. 

Sorry to hash this one out again, but hopefully others will have had opportunities to pass tickets on by now. 
I know I need to get another person to link with my account in order to borrow a ticket but my question is once linked can I send two tickets on my account to one person? Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

Sorry to hash this one out again, but hopefully others will have had opportunities to pass tickets on by now. 
I know I need to get another person to link with my account in order to borrow a ticket but my question is once linked can I send two tickets on my account to one person? Thanks. 

Haven’t tried but I know you can have two under the same Bristol Sport account so forwarding them to the same account is surely doable? 

• Thanks 1

First time I want to forward a ticket.

Does forwarding a ticket to an existing ST digital ticket holder work then?  I’m thinking they could scan in a friend and then scan themselves in, the alternative would seem to be the friend needing a bristol sport account that is linked? 

How do both tickets then appear in the apple wallet on the single device?

At the plymouth game I had west brom showing,my son had plymouth.

I phoned the club up who told ne nit to worry as the barcode would still let me in.

I asked for an email ticket just in case and lo and behold it wouldn't let me in,so I used the email.

I was behind 2 other fans who had the same issues and they were told to go to the ticket office!

Apparently it's because I have a Samsung phone! My son has a Samsung and not had a problem

• Admin
23 minutes ago, forbespm said:

At the plymouth game I had west brom showing,my son had plymouth.

I phoned the club up who told ne nit to worry as the barcode would still let me in.

I asked for an email ticket just in case and lo and behold it wouldn't let me in,so I used the email.

I was behind 2 other fans who had the same issues and they were told to go to the ticket office!

Apparently it's because I have a Samsung phone! My son has a Samsung and not had a problem

Something that I haven't seen the club publicly announce, all the sides that play at AG8 (BCFC, BCWFC, BBRFC) all use the same system for tickets so if one of those has a fixture before the next game your ticket is for it may not up date as soon as normal, as the scanners at the turnstiles are looking for tickets to match that days fixture

Additionally the correct fixture is not normally going to show until 3 days prior to the game attending, but of course if there is another game at AG8 as above don't be surprised if you have the incorrect ticket showing

I'm not sure it is as simple as you having a Samsung phone as there are thousands with a Samsung phone- worth looking back through this thread as these issues have been raised and solutions have been given from others

• Like 1