Sheff W 3500

Southmpton 3000

Stoke 2600

Sun 2500

Swansea 2000

Watford 2000

WBA 2000

• Like 1

The one I’d highlight here is Plymouth - although that allocation is expected. Because it’s Easter Monday and (relatively) local it’ll be high demand. My guess is that one will be a game where holding a ST alone won’t get you priority and it’ll be something like ST holders who have attended 5 away games get priority.

So, if you want to go to ‘muff, you need to get to several other games first!

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Cup games have totally different allocation rules. 

They do indeed, but Cardiff can give teams in this league 6k if they want to (police permitting, so wouldn't be the case with us).

They didn't need to give Leeds 6,000 either, they had to give about 4,500 ish (15% of the ground).

Just now, Jimbo123 said:

They do indeed, but Cardiff can give teams in this league 6k if they want to (police permitting, so wouldn't be the case with us).

They didn't need to give Leeds 6,000 either, they had to give about 4,500 ish (15% of the ground).

25% (or 1 suitable end) in the FA Cup I believe. 

14 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The one I’d highlight here is Plymouth - although that allocation is expected. Because it’s Easter Monday and (relatively) local it’ll be high demand. My guess is that one will be a game where holding a ST alone won’t get you priority and it’ll be something like ST holders who have attended 5 away games get priority.

So, if you want to go to ‘muff, you need to get to several other games first!

They always have the middle section empty don't they? Any chance we could get that as well?

4 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Plymouth’s capacity is woefully inadequate for the sort of demand they will have this season. There don’t seem to be any plans to enlarge the ground either.

1,700 the allocation. Only 600 less than what we give teams like Leeds, Cardiff, Swansea.

Just now, Wanderingred said:

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was talking about their home capacity. They sold out their home tickets for most of their games last season.

Ah, I see.

Yeah their home gates were quite good. I went down last season to their ground when we played them and the new stand on the left looks a bit better than it used to, it's fair to say.

3 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Plymouth’s capacity is woefully inadequate for the sort of demand they will have this season. There don’t seem to be any plans to enlarge the ground either.

I don't think we'd try to expand ashton gate for the 1 or 2 seasons we"d get in the premier league if we managed to get promoted either.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I don't think we'd try to expand ashton gate for the 1 or 2 seasons we"d get in the premier league if we managed to get promoted either.

Plymouth sold out loads of game's in the 3rd tier, crazy they haven't increased the capacity 

There is absolutely no chance that Argyle could increase their capacity in the short or medium term. Financially they are locked in to projects for their academy at Brickfields in Plymouth and to improve their 1st team training facilities at a facility called Harpers. The only ways to increase capacity at Home Park would be to improve entry/exit to the upper tier of the Mayflower Stand and/or fill in the corners neither of which Plymouth Chairman Simon Hallett says is financially viable or even make financial sense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alexukhc said:

I hope I can go to Millwall, fairly local for me, don’t have a season ticket nor a membership, so hopefully tickets can get this far

I’ve never had a problem getting millwall tickets, even New Year’s Day / Xmas period games (we seem to play them quite a lot at that time of year?!)

36 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I’ve never had a problem getting millwall tickets, even New Year’s Day / Xmas period games (we seem to play them quite a lot at that time of year?!)

Had a great message from a poster on here said he’s willing to help me out, so should be all systems go, happy days ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

Plymouth sold out loads of game's in the 3rd tier, crazy they haven't increased the capacity 

Every chance they go down next season though isn’t there. I think their capacity is about right for a club that could potentially yo-yo between the Champ and League 1.

I personally can see them struggling next season.. They have never spent anymore than 500k on a player and with the gap between League 1 and the championship ever increasing, without some really clever recruitment done on the cheap (never easy as we all know at this level) then i get the feeling their stay in the championship could be fairly short..

Will also be a nightmare attracting players down there aswell, it’s not even as if they have a big wage budget to tempt players financially either.

2 hours ago, Bris Red said:

Every chance they go down next season though isn’t there. I think their capacity is about right for a club that could potentially yo-yo between the Champ and League 1.

I personally can see them struggling next season.. They have never spent anymore than 500k on a player and with the gap between League 1 and the championship ever increasing, without some really clever recruitment done on the cheap (never easy as we all know at this level) then i get the feeling their stay in the championship could be fairly short..

Will also be a nightmare attracting players down there aswell, it’s not even as if they have a big wage budget to tempt players financially either.

Yes there’s every chance they’ll go down but even if they turn into a L1 - championship yo-yo club an extra 3k seats would make financial sense with the amount of sell outs they’ve already had.

i think there are plans but at the moment they’re concentrating updating their training facilities which is fair enough

14 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Should be our first sell out there in years.

Will they give us the lower tier too?

I doubt it. :D