IGNORED

and now Norwich at home is moved

phantom

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Quite like a Sunday game as I’ll generally make it a 3 day weekend, can see how it gets tiresome for some though. 

Agree from a selfish point of view I don't mind a Sunday game, bit of a pain for Norwich fans tho with the 1 o'clock ko and our fans who don't live local.

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

At this rate we wont have any 3PM Saturday games. 

This is why reluctantly after 30 years I did not renew my season ticket and I bet there are others beginning to regret buying theirs, buses are a nightmare on Sundays and evenings and as for parking I bet those greedy b***ards that run the field next to the cricket club are rubbing their hands with glee.

• Like 3

• Admin
12 minutes ago, The Bard said:

WSL game on Saturday maybe?

They play on a Sunday and not a chance a mens game would make way 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Or the game will be live on Sky.

Nowhere near to having those fixtures selected. 

2600_20RDFM18_2048424405_20Ball_20Replica_20Premiership_20Gallagher_20Size_205_20Angle_1200x.jpg

56 minutes ago, phantom said:

They play on a Sunday and not a chance a mens game would make way 

Nowhere near to having those fixtures selected. 

2600_20RDFM18_2048424405_20Ball_20Replica_20Premiership_20Gallagher_20Size_205_20Angle_1200x.jpg

Ironic thing is if the game has been moved because of a Bears game there will be a post on the rugby forum moaning about the game being on a Saturday. 

Because of the football 

9 minutes ago, Oldland2 said:

Once again the great staff at Ashton gate have managed to manipulate the timeline by going back from a Saturday to a Sunday, they managed to do that with the Swansea game as well, Dr Who your time is up

They are correct in the eyes of the majority. As posted to Swansea thread https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/19/back-forward-up-in-time

If I'm happy to bash them a bit when they f up, I gotta stick up for them when they're right.

It's the let's moan about games being moved, that's happened every season for at least the last 30 years,

People want to get promoted to the prem, if we do you do realise we'll only have about 5 home Saturday 3pm games a season then

Edited by Monkeh
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It's the let's moan about games being moved, that's happened every season for at least the last 30 years,

People want to get promoted to the prem, if we do you do realise we'll only have about 5 home Saturday 3pm games a season then

Spot on... rightly or wrongly this is just the way it is now.

My mate is a Villa season ticket holder and he's getting ready for Thursdays and Sundays this season.

1 hour ago, Edgy Red said:

Spot on... rightly or wrongly this is just the way it is now.

My mate is a Villa season ticket holder and he's getting ready for Thursdays and Sundays this season.

Be playing in europa conference on a Thursday won’t they. So loads of Sunday / Monday games.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yeah - but why?

I realises that recovery times between games is valuable but is that the reason that the date has been moved?

Seriously, don’t honestly know.

It’s certainly the case that recovery times is seen as being important enough to move games - often happens over Easter.

I suppose the other possibility is that the two clubs may have agreed it, but for different reasons.

I suspect we’ll never know: it’s like transfer fees and injuries nowadays, clubs never seem to give any detail.