IGNORED

Points Of View

Guest claloudav

Guest claloudav

after hearing many opinions and views from you all today i felt that i should express my feelings on the current affairs and contribute, please excuse any spelling mistakes (so here goes...):

i think it was always a risky decision ditching wilson but i welcomed tins to give it a go. he was to start with quite stubborn as we only did well in our pre season away friendlies because the teams werent exactally at our level, but after alterting the formation things did get better in today's game

we are obseesing about promtoion but if things go on the way they are we will be worrying about wether we will be playing in league 1 next year, things have improved but they need to get much better, we have been getting draws from lower teams like torquay and bournemouth but how are we going to manage against teams like luton and hull who are dominating the divison at the moment.

we have been tryin for 6 years or so to get promotion and we are now back to the beginning again, crunch gets to crunch and the results are not just good enough, i know things cna't be much worse but we need them to be much better

i know its only three games but thats 3 points we have got out of a possible 9, last year we lost out by 2 points to qpr and on automatic promotion becasue of loosing points here and there. every point counts

well it was thanks to jamie smith in the last 30 seconds that we got a point, if we would of lost today we would be in the relegation zone we are now 1 place from it. we quickly saved ourselves in today's game and i personally think the play has improved since the barnsley game but ti needs to get better. let's hope things pick up soon, we are lucky to have ashton gate which is actually bigger and better than some named stadiums in the championship and we are lucky to have such a big fan base.

personally i have been outraged at the booing and i think booing is ridiculous, the players i would like to imagine all put in 100 percent today and in everyone of their apperances and booing them off the pitch is not going to make them get any better, i was disspointed to hear people giving up towards the end of the game and leaving early in frustratio...staying to the final whistle has its advantages!!! but please stop the booing...we need to get behind the team as mcuh as we can and more than ever right now.. booing them is not the answer

the last thing i wnat to be is negative i hate being negatvie believe it or not i just wish we were doing much better, i'm probably going to get a load of you go on at me now: so be it, i'm being honest and serious and isn't that what being on this forum is about

i will try and be mroe positive in future i am jsut feeling down at the moment, i am grateful for today's result without a doubt but i'm also disspointed. however i will not let this affect the fact that i will get behind the team as much as i can

so let's all get behind the team on saturday and make our team proud

COME ON YOU REDS!

:D:grr::grr:

If you don't want to feel so down please take the following advice - don't look at the league table until ten games have gone. They don't mean anything at the moment. If we win our next two games, we'll probably be in the "play off" zone.

Luton and Hull may be at the top at the moment but what happens if injuries and suspensions hit them? We, at least, do have a sizeable squad which should serve us in good stead.

You could turn your argument about every point counting on it's head and say that Jamie Smith's equaliser could be the crucial point that gets us promotion!!

Don't let people who boo players/managers etc. after three games get to you. Presumably these people have never made a mistake in their life. In fact, being so knowledgable about the game, I am surprised they are not out there wearing the red shirt instead of aiming vitriolic abuse at the latest fall-guy.

We will be there when it counts!

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

claloudav out!

Too many words out of position,even though this is only your third post recently,your just a Carey lover who doesn't give a damn about anything else,if you don't stop typing the word 'have' you'll make us all hate the word 'have'!!!

I don't care if the post before your last post was great and if I adored you for it because that is history now,your last post was good but not great,so claloudav out! I mean fair enough,if your next post is great and not good then I'll adore you again....

At the end of the day,nothing but great is good enough....claloudav out!****il your next great post that is)

Guest BCFCNW
claloudav out!

Too many words out of position,even though this is only your third post recently,your just a Carey lover who doesn't give a damn about anything else,if you don't stop typing the word 'have' you'll make us all hate the word 'have'!!!

I don't care if the post before your last post was great and if I adored you for it because that is history now,your last post was good but not great,so claloudav out! I mean fair enough,if your next post is great and not good then I'll adore you again....

At the end of the day,nothing but great is good enough....claloudav out!****il your next great post that is)

Are we witnessing the birth of a new, albeit primative, language?

Guest claloudav
claloudav out!

I think you'll find actually that I am just stating whats what(that is in my opinion). I am indeed a great fan of Carey but I find that irrelevant to this topic. I feel I am expressing my opinions and views hence the title 'Points of View'.

I'll have you know I am a true City fan who adores the club greatly and would want for them more than anythign to do well because we deserve to and I am deeply offended that you question me otherwise. :@ :@

I thought it was about time somebody spoke up about how rude and uncalled for booing on the pitch is. As i have already said it is unacceptable and does not in anyway make the situation better.

I post when I feel i want to or need to as in this case and if people don't like it then they can ignore me or post their own alternative opinions. The whole point of this forum is for City fans to express their opinions but I am finding it hard to respect this certian post of yours at the moment. Cheerz for the pointers Greebo I'll take them into consideration.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone and that is not my intentions.

Claloudav - I know the language is not very clear but I've got a feeling that TimansCulturedLeftPeg was being sarcastic and trying to make the point that it is as ludicrous to sack Tinnion after three games as it is to throw you off the forum after your last three posts! - at least that is my reading of it anyway! (which could be totally wrong)!

I don't think you've offended anyone and I hope your feeling better now!

Guest claloudav

I see now, sorry I am a bit slow in understadning what people mean and are trying to say sometimes. Thanks I am feeling better. :D

Guest RedHotCityPepper
I thought it was about time somebody spoke up about how rude and uncalled for booing on the pitch is. As i have already said it is unacceptable and does not in anyway make the situation better.

I think that the large majority of fans agree that booing the players is wrong and this has been brought up before and most are against it.

i know things cna't be much worse

I think things could be alot worse. Today i saw a team with the potential of getting promoted, maybe not this season but we have a young side that are going to get better. If we are where we are at the end of the season then you may have more right to moan but at the moment i don't feel too bad.

CTID

Archived