IGNORED

Could Be Worse ?

Phantom

• Admin

Shamefully (?) I missed my first Bristol City (Saturday game) in over two seasons today !, to watch my "local" team Weston-Super-Mare against Hornchurch.

I was expecting to see Ex City players Adam Locke and Steve Jones play, but Jonesey has aparently moved on, and Adam Locke is coming back from injury in their reserves. But it was WSM's first game at their new ground os waht the heck ! :D .

Mush to my surprise Darren Caskey was named in their starting line up :grr: , apparently he signed late on Friday night.

I could not believe what a ##*P standard he was, "Thank God" he never signed for City, I know it was not great at Bournemouth, but jesus if Caskey had made it for us! He lasted just over an hour for Hornchurch but he was shocking, he looked off the pace ! even at that level.

It made me realise how lucky I am wathcing BCFC every week.

God did I miss it today ! But THANK GOD we never signed Caskey, when I questioned his fitness in the bar afterwards, I got this 20+ stone physio shouting some cockney bo**ocks at me.

Remember it COULD BE WORSE !!!

Don't dismay, every season starts dodgy until we beat Swindle at home !

(edited as I am ######ed SORRY !)

Guest bristolbred

Don't dismay, every season starts dodgy until we beat Swindle at hone !

And do you think we'll beat the Swindle on current form??. :D

Guest puddy_bcfc

oh he signed for weston, i heard on the radio before the game, thought it was hornchurch he signed for, well hope he can show some of his old form, and get weston rising through the leagues

• Admin
oh he signed for weston, i heard on the radio before the game, thought it was hornchurch he signed for, well hope he can show some of his old form, and get weston rising through the leagues

No meant that he signed for Hornchurch, apparently the big money team in that league !

http://photos.nonleague.com/showphoto.php/.../cat/557/page/1

Archived