IGNORED

Something In The Water In Southampton

Silvio Dante

It's weird reading through the Huw Edwards thread and it seems the main people defending Huw last few days are here today having a dig. On Le Tiss I watched him get interviewed by Simon Jordan a few weeks ago and think he comes across as a pretty sound person in a longer format than twitter.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I wonder what’s prompted these videos from former players?

Are there take over talks involving some dodgy Middle Eastern buyers?

No, they're just idiots.

21 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

It's weird reading through the Huw Edwards thread and it seems the main people defending Huw last few days are here today having a dig. On Le Tiss I watched him get interviewed by Simon Jordan a few weeks ago and think he comes across as a pretty sound person in a longer format than twitter.

Yeah that time he denied the Russians slaughtered almost 500 civilians in Ukraine was a good one - sound bloke for sure!

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

So are Lambert and Le Tissier now outlaws? Cam we round them up and claim a bounty?

Should be easy as presumably they're not using any of the water, electricity, roads, or healthcare that the government provides so they're probably a bit stuck.

I'm not sure how they managed to post online, maybe they consent to Virgin media and the government control over the internet?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

Should be easy as presumably they're not using any of the water, electricity, roads, or healthcare that the government provides so they're probably a bit stuck.

I'm not sure how they managed to post online, maybe they consent to Virgin media and the government control over the internet?

Thanks, as I thought. They'll also be outside of police and fire protection and presumably would not press charges against anyone who did anything to them as they are no longer recognising the court system. Hope no one burgles them ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

No, they're just idiots.

Yeah that time he denied the Russians slaughtered almost 500 civilians in Ukraine was a good one - sound bloke for sure!

It's interesting to me that people have a lot of time to write out long posts giving background and context to the Huw Edwards situation and then for others like Le Tiss the treatment is a couple of 10 second clips or in your case one line that gives one side of the story. That was something he addressed in the interview I previously mentioned by the way where he puts across what he actually meant there.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

It's interesting to me that people have a lot of time to write out long posts giving background and context to the Huw Edwards situation and then for others like Le Tiss the treatment is a couple of 10 second clips or in your case one line that gives one side of the story. That was something he addressed in the interview I previously mentioned by the way where he puts across what he actually meant there.

Why is that interesting? We all already know Le Tissier is a crackpot so this isn't surprising to anyone so not much to discuss.

Just scroll his feed for 5 minutes and in between all the tweets endorsing magical body gummy bears (40% off with code Tiss40 - yes really) and selling gold and silver to beat the globalists it's pretty clear he'd be a great posterboy for that "Don't head a football too much" campaign.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

In todays world:

Opinions you don't agree with: Bad

Sexual acts with someone who is 17: Perfectly fine

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

For those of you who want to talk about Huw Edwards, please go to the bloody Huw Edwards thread. I don’t have the patience to go through all that again.

Thanks.

Silvio Dante confirmed as a free speech hating globalist, how much is the government paying you???

• Haha 5
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Why is that interesting? We all already know Le Tissier is a crackpot so this isn't surprising to anyone so not much to discuss.

Just scroll his feed for 5 minutes and in between all the tweets endorsing magical body gummy bears (40% off with code Tiss40 - yes really) and selling gold and silver to beat the globalists it's pretty clear he'd be a great posterboy for that "Don't head a football too much" campaign.

It's interesting how people feel fine to be judge and jury for Le Tiss dismissing him as whatever yet they have a big problem when others do that for Huw Edwards. It's clear to me he isn't a crackpot from the interview I already mentioned but your mind is already made up.

6 minutes ago, 2015 said:

In todays world:

Opinions you don't agree with: Bad

Sexual acts with someone who is 17: Perfectly fine

This is my point that it's clear people have their ideological blinders on to dismiss someone out of hand only getting snippets of info from twitter and then for others because they haven't said things they don't like in their cases they deserve lots of understanding.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1