IGNORED

A not really Swindon Town friendly match-day thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Live stream on RTV is working. I have a season pass from last season and haven't yet puechased a pass for this one yet.

Is it working for anyone else with/without a season pass?

You just reminded me I hadn't put my voucher code in so thanks - as the steam was working fine without! I could see splat the robin in all his glory on the advertising hoardings at the HPC

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Live stream on RTV is working. I have a season pass from last season and haven't yet puechased a pass for this one yet.

Is it working for anyone else with/without a season pass?

Working for me, I've not bought the game.

No sound though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crackers Corner said:

im seeing an error  trying to launch live stream have bought the package, is anyone else getting this? "Customer has insufficient entitlements, customer: brcprebundle2324 entry: brcswipre2324,eflpartner21,staff,videoint,videoint2122,videointold

Mines working okay, just no letting me put it into full screen.

Just now, Crackers Corner said:

im seeing an error  trying to launch live stream have bought the package, is anyone else getting this? "Customer has insufficient entitlements, customer: brcprebundle2324 entry: brcswipre2324,eflpartner21,staff,videoint,videoint2122,videointold

Have you put the code in at the very bottom of the packages page? You have to do that (which should be emailed to you) as well as buying it so it's a bit different from a normal match stream