IGNORED

A not really Swindon Town friendly match-day thread

Jerseybean

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Sam is a better natural goalscorer than TC and that’s a hill I’m willing to die on

Very different forwards but I do have a special feeling about Bell. Conway is excellent but something about Bell's game just moves me.

• Like 1

Just now, ScottishRed said:

In my opinion Tommy is the real deal.

If we don’t go up this season I would imagine a 100+ page regarding him on the Transfer Forum next summer.

Agree.. also feel Tommy is that player that you hate if your an opposition fan.. getting the fans going .. always nice to have a couple of those in the squad… reckon he’ll also be our top scorer this season again 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

In my opinion Tommy is the real deal.

If we don’t go up this season I would imagine a 100+ page regarding him on the Transfer Forum next summer.

I’m not sayif he’s not, or even that he’s not the better player, just saying IMO Sam’s a better instinctive natural finisher than TC. 

If I had to put money on who would play a higher level for a longer period of time though, it’s Tommy. 

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Seems like we are trialling a very high line. Don’t see us playing this way when the league kicks off but you never know. 

I think this is exactly how we will play and exactly the reason why Kane Wilson was sold. He simply wasn’t fit enough to play in this system. 

1 minute ago, mozo said:

Well I'm glad no one has mentioned that  Vyner has looked a bit loose on all three goals conceded so far in pre-season... Oh damn I've just gone and said it!!

It's pre-season. It doesn't matter!

I watched the second Torquay goal back. I see absolutely no issue with Zak in that goal. What was he culpable for in your opinion out of interest?