IGNORED

Get Behind The Bloody Team!

Red_Jim

What things do you demand from the players as a fan?

Commitment, passion, and a never-say-die attitude.

We came from behind twice today, once after the game looked dead after they scored on 88 minutes. For Christ's sake, stop whinging!!

I wasn't at the game today because I couldn't get the time off work, but it sounds as though we were awful 1st half, but much better 2nd half. Tinman was prepared to change things - he showed guts to make the double substitution and take Murray off later on. BRAVE management. Not like under Wilson. Look what happens, his subs change the game (Miller is apparently outstanding) - the team shows fight and passion 2nd half, we get a result which looked lost after 88 minutes. Now get off Tinman's back and support your team.

All those who booed Murray are absolute ######s - yes he's playing poorly and should be dropped, but he always gives 110%, has City in his heart and was ###### brilliant 2 years ago. How two-faced can some fans be?

It's only 3 games gone, 2 of those away from home - don't panic. Tinnion isn't useless, he's going to learn from his mistakes. As Godzilla said in an excellent previous post, Tinnion should be judged on how he responds to his mistakes. Today, wrong tactics first half - Tinman put it right at half-time. We got a point.

WELL DONE TINMAN. I am behind anyone who loves Bristol City Football Club like yourself. Your brave substitutions got us back in the game.

Now, can we please all get behind the lads on Saturday? We always start slowly and we are perfectly capable of getting a win against Swindon. Slagging off team and manager after 3 games won't help. Let's give the boys a chance. They showed guts and passion today to get the draw - something I as a dedicated fan respects above anything else. Let the second half be the catalyst to our season. With the players fighting and the fans showing all the vocal support and passion we can, we WILL do it this season.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest exiledred

i am fully behind the team and always will be but we were nothing short of abysmla today. we need to play much much much better if we want to be challenging for promotion. 7 points dropped already not good.

:D

So you lets all leave the forum, lets go to 'happy clappy' land & turn up week in week out & believe all is rosy in the 'red & white' garden.

While I totally respect your views & applaud your rallying calls,everyone who supports this club wants the BEST.

That involves much debate on performances on & off the pitch.

Fans are intitled to have constructive views & much of what has been said on here about tactics & selections have resulted in Tinnion changing things (his own doing).

But while I believe it is far too early to call for any changes,I also think it is pathetic for fans to critise others for having views on performances.

What makes Citypope more of a fan than any other?

From the poster who calls for Tinnions head to yourself with the rose tinted specs, we will all be there at the next home game shouting our hearts out for the lads.

So you lets all leave the forum, lets go to 'happy clappy' land & turn up week in week out & believe all is rosy in the 'red & white' garden.

While I totally respect your views & applaud your rallying calls,everyone who supports this club wants the BEST.

That involves much debate on performances on & off the pitch.

Fans are intitled to have constructive views & much of what has been said on here about tactics & selections have resulted in Tinnion changing things (his own doing).

But while I believe it is far too early to call for any changes,I also think it is pathetic for fans to critise others for having views on performances.

What makes Citypope more of a fan than any other?

From the poster who calls for Tinnions head to yourself with the rose tinted specs, we will all be there at the next home game shouting our hearts out for the lads.

Some good points made RichieB. I agree totally that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, my only concern is that people are being too harsh on Tinnion after only 3 games. I am certainly not in 'happy clappy' land as you put it, as I predicted a 2-0 defeat for us today. However, I genuinely feel that we should be as supportive as possible to a man who wants success for the club as much as we all do. My main point is that constructive criticism is great, but support should be given in equal measure. I am concerned that SOME fans are too negative about our chances, and that some will be too quick to get on the team/manager's backs at games. My main aim from the post was to stir up some optimism for the next game; to encourage fans on here to really give the team that extra 10% a team can gain from vocal support in our upcoming games. I don't feel I am any more of a fan of BCFC than you are, I just feel that negative vibes AT GAMES rubs off on our players. Express constructive criticism on the forum, but let's leave it on the forum to a point - make the players feel as though we are behind them all the way this year at every single game. We as fans need to unite with the lads in order to have a successful season. Take the example of Portsmouth fans last year.

I know that posters like RichieB will get behind the lads as much as I will on Saturday - I'm just trying to encourage a sense of optimism and get-up-and-go in some supporters who seem to be resigning themselves to a bad season already. I'm not here to slag off posters for their intelligent criticism, I just feel like examples of the booing of Murray today are unacceptable.

The forum is all about conflicting views, but we all need to unite as a force to spur the team on at games if we want to be successful.

See you ALL down the Gate on Saturday!

Yep,quite right, the Pompey fans are a terrific example of how to support your side, they always have been.

Unfortunately, we are a strange bunch, fickle to the end.

Because we have craved success for so many years, the slightest dip, brings out the critics.

I am all for constructive critisium & totally agree on fans booing at any stage of game or players.

As I have said all along, I hope Tinnion gets it right as it's BCFC that needs to be the winner.

Fans will always moan & lets hope that the off field enthusium is matched by that of the performance on the field come Saturday.

Well sed citypope. I like to think in the same way as u. I think we did really well 2 get a draw today. I was there n i dnt think we played well in the 1st half but 2nd half they came out fightin n we came out wit a draw and 1 point is betta than none!

Archived