IGNORED

Yeboah signs 3yr deal

CyderInACan

2 hours ago, FramptonRed said:

Is he the son of Tony Yeboah?

Funny when ever I see Yeboah name l always think of Tony Yeboah at Leeds and that goal he scored from about 30 yards hits the bar and goes in , remember up alongside Tinnions at Anfield , korys agains Utd & jets against some team with no stand behind there goal ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, P'head Red said:

Fantastic to see, I remember watching an u23s game on my lunch break the season before last and he was playing, just 15 at the time. Clearly well ahead of his age bracket. Hopefully he can push on and break into the first team

That might’ve been one of the first times, if not the first time I watched Seb Palmer-Houlden too.

7 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Think 99.9% of City fans who are 35+ would know who Tony Yeboah is, he was one of the most iconic players in the mid 90’s. 

And weepywall is the 0.1%. 
So that all works out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Heard this lad’s fitness levels were right at the top when they all came back in for pre-season a few weeks ago. Debut definitely doesn’t seem too far away if that and the new deal are anything to go by.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, weepywall said:

I'm 59 and lived far from a sheltered life, is this bloke some player that every City fan should know?

You're 59 and have never heard of Tony Yeboah where have you been the last 59 years on a desert island? anyone of your age with any real interest in football would have heard of him.

• Hmmm 1

9 hours ago, pride of the west said:

Tony Yaboah was unplayable at the start of the 95/96 season then kind of tailed off from what i remember. He also got given Yorkshire puddings every time he scored. Probably why he started to slow down. 

Clarks pies written into the contract - where we went wrong with Tomlin...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, richwwtk said:

It appears not. Ephraim's family, whilst of Ghanaian descent, moved from Italy to Bristol about ten years ago according to the article.

So as soon as he breaks into our first team, AC, Inter or Juventus will be clamouring to sign him.

Seeing him in little bits of last season's under 21's, he looked very useful.