IGNORED

Free postage

Steve Watts

Question

Hi Jerry, 

Is there any reason behind the minimum spend for free postage in the online shop increasing from £75 to £100?

I appreciate there's the option to collect from store, but to be honest there's a valid argument that there's no real excuse for any football club to be charging postage at any amount considering the mark-up on replica kits and merchandise etc, but certainly not putting a three figure limit on purchases!  

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hi Steve,  After chatting with my colleagues in our retail team I've been advised that due to a number of factors, we have had to up the minimum spend for free postage on the site; this has been in place for a few months. We have seen increases on supply and trading costs across the board and have had to subsidise this with an increase. We cross referenced other clubs across our three leagues and £100.00 minimum seems liable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. As you stated, we do offer a click and collect service (free of charge) and have the stadium store open for the following hours: Wednesday – Saturday 9-4

• Like 1