IGNORED

Forwarding Ticket Limitation Query?

REDOXO

Question

Jerry. It has pointed out to me that I can only forward my ticket five times a season. Despite the fact I asked about who can use it/them when they were purchased( I have two one for me and one for my 9 year old great nephew) 

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin USA and will probably make five or so games in a season. So the limit on forwarding is an absolutely game changer.

I bought the season ticket to ensure I could get a ticket to cup ties and not have to phaff around like I did last season and my 9 year old nephew could be a season ticket holder 

I SUGGEST THIS. Can you find out if I delete my ticket from my wallet and send the links to my brother and he downloads them to his wallet WILL THAT WORK? Please let me know ASAP. I don’t want a situation where my brother and his grandson won’t be able to get in on a match day. 

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hi Jerry,

Can you or the club explain to me why there is a limit that has been placed on the amount of times that a season card holder can forward their season card during the season. This appears to have been just added to the FAQs comms concerning digital ticketing this season. I do not remember this being shown on the original set of FAQs comms emailed to me (the original page of which appears now to be unavailable) and also in the T&Cs on the ticketing site when I renewed my ticket for this season.

My son and I want to go to all matches where possible, but sometimes circumstances may make this impossible. We therefore like to be able to give a friend or family member the opportunity to go. Obviously the people we select are traceable, accountable, etc. by being on our digital friends & family group listing. That’s fine. By why restrict this to only 5 matches, when quite unforseen circumstances (work, illness, change of match date/time commitments) can and have cropped up during the season. We have legitimately paid for the use of the seat during that particular event.

So I ask again, what do the club say is/are the reason(s) for these apparently newly publicised limitations? Many thanks for your/the clubs answer in anticipation.

• Like 3