IGNORED

Parking

BcfcAllen

The football is back and with that comes all the various travel and parking issues we will all no doubt encounter at times over the coming season.

My first hiccup unfortunately comes today. I have a seasons parking pass at Patersons just up the road from the ground and given the spaces only became available a couple weeks ago it’s just occurred to me that i’ve not had the physical pass come through yet from the club (my bad, i switched off a bit and forgot to chase that up).

Anyone else in the same boat? I have the order confirmation email so i’m hoping that should prevent any problems but this is City we’re talking about!

Likewise at the school.

Since I’m spending almost as much on a car parking pass as on my season ticket, should I demand that the club fulfil my entitlement to have something physical in return for my money?  ??

Seriously, it does seem a bit ironic that at the same time as we move to digital wallets for matchday season tickets we revert to a bloke with a list for car parking season tickets!

• Haha 2